Why?!

Taehyung- "You're okay?" I nodded.

We continued eating, while I felt like crying because of all negative thoughts not leaving my mind. After the dinner I picked all the dishes and started washing them.

Taehyung- "Do you want some help?"

Eunji- "No."
That's the only thing that came out. It's not like I'm ignoring him but who can digest the fact that her husband is talking to his secretary so sweetly while she is a total bitch. Ugh!!

Next Morning

Taehyung- "You going office?"

Eunji- "Yeah." I said as I looked at him.

Taehyung- "Uhm..Are you sure that you're fine..?"

Eunji- "Huh..Yeah,I'm fine..but Tae.."

Taehyung- "Yeah?" He said looking at his watch, I think he's getting late..

Eunji- "Uhm...you're not hiding anything from me, right?" He froze, and looked at me.

Taehyung- "N-no, nothing."

Eunji- "Yeah..we should not keep anything from each other." I said smiling.

Taehyung- "Y-yeah..I'll be get going, bye." He waved.

------------------------------------------------------

A month passed like this. Everything was going smoothly but still there were a lot suspects that were against Tae which Eunji was getting but she never let it come between them. Taehyung started coming late again but this time Eunji understood the situation because of the company pressure. The only thing which she hated was that his secretary was Hana. She could never trust that girl in this life, but she did to Tae that's was everything was fine now. Now it was just one week for their contract to end. But now, Eunji has made up her mind to confess her feelings to Taehyung as she hoped that he'll except her. But who knew that faith had something else for the couple...

In the evening 
Eunji's P.O.V

After biding bye to Jimin, I went inside the house. He? Well he came to help me. Well today is going to be the special of my life cause' I'm gonna confess to Tae. Jimin helped me with decorating the living room and bedroom. Omo, I'm so excited!

I was checking the food that made but then I got a call from appa.

OTP

Eunji- "Appa!!"

Mr.Park- "Wah! My daughter is happy."

Eunji- "Of course! Today I'm gonna confess to Taehyung!"

Mr.Park- "Yeah, Jimin told me. I know that he'll except you."

Eunji- "I hope too.."

Eunji- "But..."

Mr.Park- "But what baby?"

Eunji- "Would he except me?"

Mr.Park- "Of course, why won't he?"

Eunji- "Nothing much..These past days he's coming home late and......his secretary is not nice.." I mumbled the last part.

Mr.Park- "C'one, he won't dare to cheat on you. I know him very well. And if dares...he doesn't know who I am.." He said becoming serious.

Eunji- "Y-yeah...be calm appa."

Mr.Park- "Yeah..don't worry, everything would be alright."

Eunji- "Yeah.."

Mr.Park- "I'll hung up now..I've some work, take care baby."

Eunji- "You too appa." I hung up after that

Meanwhile Mr.Park's P.O.V

I hope whatever is going there is fine. I hope Taehyung won't repeat the same mistake again or else I can't bear the pain of seeing tears in my daughter's eyes again. This time I won't keep smiling. 

Mrs.Park- "Who's your bAbY, beside me?" She said grilling in anger.

Mr.Park- "W-wait, it's n-not like it looks like."

A\N- "And we all know what happened after that.."

Back to Eunji P.O.V

It's already 9 and he isn't home yet. Agh, why again. I was keep on glancing on my phone if to get a message from him. But it wasn't.

It was now 11 and again no sign of him. Usually, even if he comes late, he's always back till 10..But what's happening today!

Walking back and forth, finally my phone ringed, I hoped it was Tae.....but it was..Hana.

OTP

Eunji- "Hello."

Hana- "Oh hi, long time no talk."

Eunji- "Mind to come at the point!"

Hana- "Ok ok..cool down..it's about your hubby." My heart skipped a beat.

Eunji- "W-what is it."

Hana- "Well your husband told me to inform you that he can't home today because..." 

Eunji- "B-because..?" I could feel her smirking.

Hana- "Because...he's having a make-out session with me..."

------------------------------------------------------

A\N- Small part...I know..it is small :\ ...but in the next part there would a huge turn so....bye for now, meet you after a few days!
P.S- It's 11 in night here and I'm damn sleepy..good night to me  -_-

~Admin, Starlight.