The end we never expected!

But.... I felt her kissing back. My eyes shot open and felt her hands wrapping around my neck. Do you expect me to stay still? No! Of course I kissed her back! 

Soon we pulled away and I saw her smiling. Like she used to in the school days. I was in tears seeing her all fine. I felt like a big weight was taken from me. But anger rose in me when I saw her laughing at my state.

Taehyung- "Yah! Why did you do that?!"

Eunji- "Yah...calm..down." She said while laughing. 
I growled in anger seeing her. Soon, My parents and her parents entered and also joined her in laughing. While I looked at them with "Am I joke to you" face.

They laughed and laughed and won't stop. I glanced at Eunji and saw her enjoying. I walked out of the room. It's not like I wasn't happy seeing her fine, but I was quite hurt by seeing her making joke of my concern and feelings. Do she even know how terrified I was after knowing about her accident? I sat outside the ward and closed my eyes. I tear slipped which was obvious of happiness. Happiness that everything was alright, that I still have a chance to be with her. In no time tears became loud sobs which I was controlling while keeping hands on my mouth. 

I was taken back when I felt someone clinging on my shoulder. I looked aside and saw Eunji there. She was looking deeply in my eyes, so as me. 

Taehyung- "What are you doing here? You're not fully recovered, you should rest."

Eunji- "I'm sorry.."

Taehyung- "Why? I should be one to be sorry. This all is caused because of me."

Eunji- "No. The situation was like that. And it was just a misunderstanding. But I'm sorry because I did this prank.."

Taehyung- "It's ok..just don't do it again..I didn't knew how I was going to live without you.."

Eunji- "Taehyung..I want to make something sure.."

Taehyung- "What is it?" I said while wrapping my hands around her waist and caressing her knuckles."

Eunji- "You love me na..?" I looked at her in disbelief.

Taehyung- "No! I don't love you!" She looked at me with those eyes. "Of course I do! For more than 100 times I've said that I LOVE PARK EUNJI NO! KIM EUNJI!!" I shouted, audible to the whole hospital.

Nurse- "Yah! This is a hospital! Not a date place! Kids now a days." We giggled to each other in embarrassment.

Mr.Park- "So, how's he doing?"

Taehyung- "Who?"

Mr.Park- "The thing inside Eunji."

Taehyung- "What is inside her?" I looked towards her and saw her smiling. "Wait...WHAT!!!" My eyes grew big as I realised. "But you said that you took pills?!!"

Eunji- "Yeah I said so..but I didn't wanted to kill my own baby." She said in a pout.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ok let me explain if you're confuse. From almost two months, Mr and Mrs.Kim and Mr and Mrs.Park were urging o have a grandchild as Eunji's grandfather was sick he wanted to see his grandchild's child. Eunji wanted to fulfil his wish because her grandmother also wanted to see her wedding but died a long time ago, she didn't wanted the same thing to happen again. She wanted to tell this to Taehyung but couldn't. So, she made him drunk and got drunk herself also. At first she found it wrong to do this without his permission and dropped the idea. But, unexpectedly Taehyung got wild and they both had a rough night. In the morning, Taehyung was very worried and embarrassed at the same, that he did this without your permission. Seeing his expressions, you thought that you did wrong. So you told him that you took pills where you didn't. And at the same point Taehyung as sad thinking you don't love him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung- "Woah! I'm gonna be a dad! God I don't know how I'm feeling! Oh my I'm going to be father! Kids would run around me soon!!!" He said jumping like a baby.

Eunji- "I'm so happy!" Eunji said in tears as she was satisfied by his reaction. 

Soon Taehyung calmed himself and came to Eunji And held her hands. 

Taehyung- "I don't know how to thank you for being in my life, for giving me chance, for standing by me, for understanding me, for giving me a life and for carry a life."
He ended the sentence by giving her a passionate kiss. Where the elders hide their faces in intention to give them privacy while giggling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes the second chance work out even better than the first
because, time may not be ready for the first one."

The end.