Meeting new people

Sophie's POV:

Hey! I'm Sophie foster! I'm in my senior year of I school! I think I've already introduced myself. So let's skip the introduction At the moment I'm with Keefe sencen figuring out what we're gonna do about our relationship. Confused? Let's go back a little. 

~*~*~  3 years ago ~*~*~

I was on my way through the town just looking around the stores when I may have gotten a little distracted by an AMAZING dress in the store I was looking at. I bumped into someone Really hard and they let out an oof when I fell right into their chest. 

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" they yelled. It was some guy that must be really tall. You're probably assuming whoever this was said that rude. But they actually d=said it like they were....worried about me? I looked up and I was on the floor. During this, I must have fallen. He looked down at me and held out a hand to help me up. I realized they had blonde hair and Ice blue eyes. Who is this? 

"H-hi. I'm sorry about that. I was a little distracted." I told him. He smiled and waved it off.

"What were you distracted by?" He asked me. I tried to subtly look over at the dress.

"Um...nothing." But he noticed and looked where I had been looking. He Laughed.

"Wow, that looks...nice."

"You don't think so?" I asked him. He laughed again.

"No! No! It looks really nice! Just...a little expensive?" I sighed. 

"Yeah...I know." I looked down. I wasn't planning on getting it. I just thought it looked pretty. I was thinking about the school dance called the prom in my senior year and I thought just maybe one day I could wear it there? In my dreams...

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and walked me into the store. He went up to a manager and started talking to them about the dress. He paid the guy and came back over with a white box tied with a red bow. I....couldn't believe it! He bought the dress?

"You...Got it? Didn't take you as the dress-wearing type."  I joked. He laughed and said

"No stupid! It's for you! No offense but I didn't think you would...actually end up getting it."

"Y-yeah I know..."

"So...I got it for you." I looked at him like he was crazy. He just met me and he was already getting me something like this?

"But-WHY!? You just met me and you're being so nice! How do you know I'm not like a murderer or something?" He couldn't seem to stop laughing.

"Fair point. But I'm just being nice." He smiled and gave me the box. I took it and thanked him.

(Here's the dress)

As soon as I got home I tried on the dress in my room

As soon as I got home I tried on the dress in my room. I used the bow from around the box to make a bow in my bun. It looked amazing! The only problem was that my flat chest didn't fit in the dress just yet. Maybe by the time I need this dress, I'll have enough bo- anyway...Now just for the date. *sigh* If only he could-what? No! Hahahaha! Nooooo of course not! I just met that guy! I was talking about Fitz vack-what!? What do you mean he's not nice? Yes, he is! BU-Fine! But I can still dream!