Chapter 2

Ace's pov

I roll my eyes, bickering that's all I can hear from these men who are supposed to be adults and it's all I've heard for the past 2 hours them arguing about one direction like seriously.
"Well no I'm telling you Niall is better he plays instruments and is the funniest man to grace this earth" tyson spoke
"And I'm not telling you again zayn! His high notes just are quality and his style" Lorenzo shouted getting quite agitated at the fact Tyson preferred Niall over zayn.
"ENOUGH! Shut up you've been at this for the past 2 hours and if I hear another word about one direction i will shoot you in the chest understand"
They both shut up Immediately and mumbled apologises

I've been sat in this office all day going over paperwork after paperwork about these stupid Russians tried to shoot up my club obviously they weren't successful as my men took them out but I'm still pissed they tried to do that, so now it's time for some fun.
"Ready for some fun boys"
"Absolutely" Tyson and Lorenzo spoke

We make are way down the the cellers they feel like home to me the they smell of blood and sound of screams is something that brings me pure joy .
"Here he is boss"
I walked straight past the guy who work for me and straight to the Russian.

"Well what do we have here" Tyson said with a chuckle
"Somebody who is going to tell me the plans the Russians have on me" I replied whilst grabbing the face of this Russian, "fuck you" he replied
Now that made me angry so I grabbed my knife and plunged it straight into his thigh and twist it around whilst he was crying out for me to get of him, how pathetic.

"Lorenzo have your fun with him then burn him alive but be quick I have places to be"
I know Lorenzo would love a bit of Torture and normally I do but I have this diner I have to go and visit about buying it. according to Tyson it's very popular meaning if I buy it more money in my pocket and also more control over everything which is something I enjoy more than torture. being the most powerful.

"Tyson call Alex and tell him to bring the car round I'm not in the mood for driving"
"Ok" then Lorenzo came rushing up the stairs telling me he's ready to go
"The cars here ace" Tyson said
Now the only people I tolerate calling me ace is my mum,dad ,Tyson and Lorenzo everybody else ever calls me boss or sir it could be out of respect but most likely fear I don't care why they call me sir or boss just that They do.

We sat in the car for the next 10 minutes until we pulled around to the diner, it was small but looked nice.we got out the car and walked up to the door it had the closed sign showing but the door was unlocked,as me,Lorenzo and Tyson walked in we saw the figure of 2 girls in the corner "we are closed" the one with the blonde hair shouted,but as soon as she turned around and her eyes landed on me her whole body froze that reaction made a small smirk on my face appear I love the reaction of fear when somebody sees me but that smirk quickly disappeared when the girl next to her turned around. Her piercing blue eyes looked straight to me a look of confusion crossed her face "what's going on" she whispered to her friend but before she could answer a woman came rushing around the corner "erm hi mr Montgomery my names marisa erm come in come in, Girls go,go home" "ok".

But I couldn't take my eyes of her something was pulling me to her,I wanted her and in that moment I knew she was one who was going to become my Donna. "What's her name the one with brown hair" i said asking the woman who I now knew as Marisa, both Tyson's and Lorenzo's eyes whipped to me with a look of confusion I never care about anybody and especially not their names. "Lilah rose"she looked at me with worry in her eyes probably thinking I was gonna hurt her "please come take a seat in my office so we can talk" but before I could answer I felt somebody bump into me I quickly grabbed her before she feel and as I grabbed her she let out a hiss of pain "sorry"she said it so quietly that I nearly missed it but what was bothering me the most was that she was in pain because I wasn't holding her tightly so who was hurting her, " be careful sweetheart wouldn't want you hurting yourself" she nodded slowly and then proceed to quickly walk out the door with her friend.ill get our hacker jack to look into her later

"Shall we begin?"