Chapter 7

Lilah's pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed and for a second it shit me up I thought I had been drugged or something but before that thought could go any further I remembered ace and how he saved me from my sperm donor.

I checked my phone and it read 7:45am so I decided to get up,get a shower,brush my teeth with the spare toothbrush that was under the sink and brushed my hair which was really hard to do with this comb and my knotty hair.

I walked out of the bathroom to go into then bedroom but in the corner of my eye I saw a figure and screamed as loud as I could "God lilah it's just me,anyway where are you going" ace said
"God you scared me I'm going to get my friend to pick me up so I'll be out of your hair soon,thank you though you know for saving me"
"You don't need to thank me sweetheart and I'm not going to tell you again your not in my hair," I was about to reply ok but before I could he cut me of.
"And where are you going to stay lilah"
"I erm I don't know but I'll figure it out"
"Stay here. I'll have a car take you to work and back once you are finished, call me if you need me,I need to go now"

And just like that he was out the door wtf I sent a quick text to Freya telling here I'll be at work today and she doesn't need to pick me up, I slipped on my shoes and headed straight for the door where a man was waiting besides a car for me I got in and he drove me to the diner.

Ace's pov

Once I left lilah's room I headed straight for my car to the warehouse I already knew Tyson and Lorenzo where already there so I wanted to get there fast.

I pulled up to the run down place that was just rust and mould,I could hear his screams as I threw open the door to where he was being held.

"Well what to do have here"
"We have cut of 5 of his fingers and 4 of his toes, stabbed him in the leg a few times as well but we wanted him awake for you boss"said one of my men I sent him a quick nod and he rushed out of the room.

He was barley conscious but still he managed to be disrespectful as he spat on my shoe I quickly grabbed his face "Tyson get he the pliers"I said with a sinister smirk in my face and as soon as I said that his face dropped "fuck you" he spat trying to get a rise out of me but Tyson brought over the pliers "hmmm you know spitting on me wasn't a good idea,but I mean it's pretty empty up in that head of yours isn't it, and I don't need you to be talking so therefor say bye bye to your tongue" he started shaking his head crying as I took out his tongue. His torture went on for hours I stabbed him in the chest and thigh, electrocuted his head and dick which I must say is very amusing,last but not least I sliced open all different parts of him and hung him up to bleed to death I want him to die horribly because nobody steals from me or hurts woman.

I went home and took a shower washing off all the blood on me but as I was doing it I could not get her face out of my head it was like she was taking over my body and the thing is she didn't even know it. I let out a groan of frustration I wanted her and needed her but from the beating she was getting I'm gonna take a guess and say she was abused daily which a made my blood boil but I knew that people who were victims of abused tend not to trust as easily as others and I'm willing to work with her through that but I could really use being close to her right now because the amount of times I've had to stop myself kissing her is ridiculous.

I got out of the shower got dressed and went to see if she was home yet.

—————————————————————————————————-
Authors note

Are you guys liking the story so far. If so please let us know as I'm new and this is my first story so it would be great to know if anybody is liking it😁
Thank you for reading.