Chapter 4

Ace's pov

Slamming my door me Lorenzo and Tyson walked up to this aresholes door,he thinks he can take money from me and not pay me back well he's wrong and he's going to pay for it "you think we can get mc'donalds after this" Tyson said with a hopeful smile
But I shot him a death stares,can he not shut up, he is lucky he is my best friend otherwise I would of killed him along time ago (he's also good at sniper).

I was about to pound on the door but I heard screaming and shouting coming from inside but what made we go in was the sound of a woman's cry , now I may be a horrible man but never will I hurt a woman or a child that is not what me or my family is about and if your caught doing something like hurting a child or woman you will pay the consequences especially if your under my control because only weak men do that actually not men they are boys in my family we would never do anything against a woman's will ever we may not always respect them if they are a fuck buddy as we only respect the woman in our family or the woman we are going to marry but never will we ever hurt them not because they are weak,because are strong mentally and physically that's just not something we do, so this sound made me break down the door the sight in front of me made my blood boil and my fist clench.

Lilah lay on the floor unconscious with the disgusting boy that towers over her, he swiftly turned around and his faced paled "I-I-I-I- I have m-m-most of you money"
I walked up to him and grabbed his throat and lifted him up "DO YOU HIT WOMAN" I threw him to the ground and stood over him,he chocked out the words oh her she's just a little slut don't worry about her and I lost it ! Punch and punch I threw at his face
"Ace mate you take care of lilah we will take him to the warehouse"I looked over at Lorenzo and nodded I made my way over to lilah and crouched down on one leg her unconscious body laid there it made me more angry on how a selfless little prick did this !

I picked her up bridal style and carried her out to the backseat of my car I laid her body down and put her head on my lap I stroked her hair out of her faced "dam" I muttered how is this possible I have never looked at a woman and thought of her as beautiful maybe a good fuck but not beautiful but lilah wow she was making me weak even in this horrible state her beauty shined though and I just knew at that moment I wanted to keep her safe at all time, some people may think that was fast,but there is no time for messing around in the mafia my father always said you will know the one is the one when you look into her eyes that's what happened with him and my mother and look at them they are happily married and have been for 20 years, I sighed and when I looked up we was at the gates to my house.

Lilah's pov

I slowly opened my eyes and expected to see the kitchen floor where I had been left but no I was sat in a hospital bed with a slow beeping sound coming from the side of me , I sat up wincing at the pain in my rids "what is going on" I whispered to myself I was so confused.

"You had quite a bump dear" I shot my head to where the sound came from there was a small old lady in a doctor coat and a warming smile on her face "don't be alarmed dear my names dr star but you can just call me kelly"
I mean she's a nice lady but that really didn't do anything for me I'm still as confused as I was 2 minutes ago "erm Kelly what's going on" I said with a confused tone.
"mr Montgomery would probably like to explain that to you dear I will go and get him now."

I sent her a quick nod Montgomery, Montgomery, Montgomery that name sounded so familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it but as soon as the shocking memory came back to me the door flung open.