▪︎{idiot...}▪︎

THIS PIC IS SO BEAUTIFUL I GASPED WHEN I SAW IT

Y/n.

You hurt yourself badly.

But, its proven your strength to me.

You havent moved in hundreds of years, then become that strong within a month, your special.

A vision has been granted upon you, hydro to be exact.

Use it to your best capabilities, I believe you will be able to destroy the abyss alongside me, both our hatreds rapidly mutating and growing stronger by the minute.

Your a good person,

I know it.

Head spinning and throbbing against your skull, mind unable to process anything.

Your vision is clouded and blurred, a bright light blinding you.

What happend?

As your vision starts to clear up, your ears ringed and your body felt numb.

You try to lift your body up, but another force pushes you back down, your head landing on something soft.

It feels like the world is spinning.

Something touches your hair, feeling it be brushed from your face.

"Stay down y/n. You injured yourself badly."

That voice...

Its dainsleif!

But I have to get up, I cant stay down.

Once again, you try to push your body up, you felt so weak.

You could see more things now, you knew you were at the cave, there was a fire and dainsleif was kneeled next to you.

You feel his hands grab onto your shoulders, tenderly pushing you back down as they stay planted, keeping you down.

Everything was now clear, you finally woke up.

"You cant sit up, you'll open your wounds."

Turning your head over to him, locking gazes with him.

"Dain?" You question as if you havent seen him in years.

"Yes?? Its me, dainsleif."

Slowly, your hand reaches for him, holding near the side of his face.

He looks at you confused, but is soon brought with suprise when your arm wraps around his neck, pulling him into a hug.

Your nose nuzzled into the side of his neck, you can smell his faint, yet fresh and comforting scent.

His eyes were widen and a small coaxing of blush spreads over his face.