▪︎{origins}▪︎

◎✦○❍○✦◎

The truth of your origins is revealed, and it's more complicated than originally believed.

◎✦○❍○✦◎

◎➫ 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴,@ tiaselani 𝘰𝘯 twitter(this artist draws so much dainsleif and it's all so beautiful pls go support them🙏)

◎➫ 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴,
@ tiaselani 𝘰𝘯 twitter
(this artist draws so much dainsleif and it's all so beautiful pls go support them🙏)

◎✦○❍○✦◎

Drowsiness slugged through your body. Eyes shut with slumber and your head pounded. You stirred in your sleep, yet unable to wake up.

The pale moonlight glistened on the midnight dew, air damp and tree bark soft. Leaves from plants and trees dripped the rainwater off as a calm drizzle settled over Mondstat.

The cave that you and dainsleif resided in kept dry, the hot crackling fire flickered with the draft that blew in. The only figures inside were tucked away in the farthest corner.

His hands gently worked on your wounds, replacing the bandages while the small bag of medicine was placed next to you. He was an efficient worker, deep blue eyes, stars as thick as blood gazed at your injuries. Even if your injuries were not serious and you probably didn't need any bandages, Dainsleif felt like he had to patch you up. His mind was clouded with a thick fog, thinking blurred and distorted. All he could think about was the conversation with the abyss herald, and the truth that came after.

When y/n wakes up, I need to tell her the truth.

Dainsleifs mind raced with these horrible thoughts, plaguing his thinking and making it hard to focus on anything other than the topic at hand.

He gazed as you slept, you stirred in your sleep quietly, your eyes squeezing occasionally. Tender hands tilted your face to be in line with his.

she's pretty...

His heart pounded in his chest. You looked gorgeous to him, even whilst sleeping.

Your hair was messy, draped over your face perfectly as your lips were slightly parted, your eyelashes laid perfectly against your skin.

Dainsleif sighed softly, feeling his face draw closer to you. His feelings had been taking over his mind, starting to do irrational things just for your safety or pleasure.

He was confused as to why he's acting like this. He's doing everything out of the kindness of his heart? right?

He tried to make himself believe that, but while the both of you are walking through the city, he will notice a couple, holding hands as they walk, smiling to each other, laughing and whatnot.

Then he'll glance at you, seeing how you smile and laugh in the same manner, yet, in the most beautiful way possible. You look stunning compared to the other people, you look like a dream to him.