42:I'm fine now

"That was an inventful day" I said as I help Mary with her bags "Hi." Betty said to them as we walked inside "Hey." they replied and i handed Mary her bags while Jughead rushed over trying to grab mine but i moved it behind me "It's only three bags Jughead i can take care of of it" i said walking to the room. "Are you still mad at me?"Jughead asked as we walked into the room "I told you this morning Jug that i wasn't" i said turning around and wrapping my arms around him soon his phone started ringing. 

"If that's Cheryl, tell her everyone kissed everyone and it's over." i said and i started to unpack. "it's your phone Mel and it's my dad" he said picking up my phone and answering it. "Hey. FP, what's up?" i asked as Jughead put it on speaker. "Mel, hey. You're not gonna believe it." FP said and i could barely hear him."Hold on. I can't hear you. Hold on a sec." i said walking out with Jughead behind me and grabbing Mary on our way out. "Now you were saying?"

"Everyone's over here celebrating listen, the eviction notices, the back rent, it's all gone, paid in full. No one has to move out."

"Amazing. How did this happen?"

"You and my boy. You and Jughead shamed him into it he did a complete 180."

"Who did? What are you talking about?"

"Hiram. Hiram Lodge Well, he just bought Sunnyside Trailer Park and he said we can all stay. We're staying!" I heard FP scream in the back and everyone cheered back to him. Everyone looked at each other and all i can hear in the distance is someone calling my name. I stared at the ground before Jughead took my phone and i started walking back to the cabin Betty, Vee and Archie met me halfway.

"First your dad buys the drive-in, now he owns Sunnyside Trailer Park. As I suspected, he is gobbling up the Southside, piece by piece." i said about to walk closer to them but i felt Jughead grab my waist pulling back towards him.

"Slow down. Mr. Lodge is evicting people from the trailer park?" Archie asked "No, he cleared them of our debts and revoked our evictions."

"You get to keep your trailer?"

"Yes."

"So, why are you outraged?" Vee said getting loud at me "Because it's a fucking tactic. Veronica, It's a smokescreen. PR 101. He's trying to buy our silence again."

"Good lord, Mel how much of a narcissist are you?"

"I'm a narcissist Veronica really?!? Even if i am it doesn't compare to you and your father's fucking God complex but i can tell you one thing Vee"

"Mel. Don't" Mary said grabbing my arm pulling me away from everyone "No let her, go ahead Mel tell me what you were going to say?" Vee said as she started walking towards us. "Back the fuck up" Mary said shoving Vee back as she continued to pull me and shove me into the car, and going to the other side, hopping in the car she pulled off and down the road.

"Where" Mary said turning towards me "woods anywhere deep in the woods" i said shaking my leg a few seconds later the road started to get bumping before we stopped "do you want me to come out with you?" Mary asked and i shook my head no before stepping "all you're anger Marilyn" Mary said and i nodded pacing back and forwards before circling a tree.

Soon the wind started to pick up as i started chanting. "People are walking around" i heard Mary said beside me and i nodded calling out to my cousin a few moments later they appeared. "To what do we owe this little call" Ambrose said as he finishes eating what he had in his hand. "I need your help cousin... you're not really here are you?"

"No unfortunate you're too far away for our body to get to" i nodded place my hand on Ambrose and Sabrina's forehead, as i closed my eyes i saw them laying on the floor surround by candles.

 "People are around and i need them to stay away" i said looking from Ambrose to Sabrina.

"And what is it you would like us to do" Sabrina asked calmly...she seems different "Just a small store spell will do" Mary said and they nodded before we joined hands. "Mystic forces we invite, fill the skies with clouds of night. Be ye far or be ye near, we summon rain to appear. Sky above, gone the sun, melodies just begun. Sky above, come undone, shower rain on everyone. Sky above, come undone, shower rain on everyone." we chanted and soon the sky started getting dark and rain started pouring.

"Thank you cousin" i said kissing their cheek "don't forget Aunties would like you to come to visit them soon...both of you okay" Sabrina said and i nodded "Well come for Christmas" i said before waving my hand as they disappeared. As i made it in front of the tree i breathe in deep "forgive me" i breath out as i punched the tree with all i had light took over, almost like lightning, and just like that it was gone. 

The tree shook then everything went silent i couldn't hear anything and like a drop of a hat every sound came back in full force and the huge tree shattered into. I just stood there watching the inside of the tree that is now on fire 

"Are we calm now?" Mary asked beside me and i looked over at her nodding before we headed back in the car and drove back to the cabin.