20: Welcome Lexa

Before I start the chapter I wanted you guys to know I'm having a Q&A soon so if you want to ask me something or find out something just comment you question or inbox me the questions, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did making it.

Love you my Molangs.

ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

"So don't forget about secret santa, please pick from the santa hat" turning around i saw Kevin smiling at me holding the santa hat out to me. "Our your family coming home for the holidays" Kevin said as i reached into the santa hat "Most of my family are dead Kevin but the ones that aren't are coming"

"Oh i'm sorry to hear that and by any chance is one of the people in your family that's coming a cute boy around my age"

"Sorry no Kevin just my cousin Lexa, my Uncle,and My Aunt and her girlfriend" i said pulling out the name "damn i can't catch a break but i'll see you when we exchange gifts i hope you picked my name" Kevin said smiling at me and walking away. "Oh one more thing" Kevin said stopping in his tracks turning around to me "I hope you and Mary are going to through a Christmas party" Kevin said walking away again. "So" a voice said closing my locker i turned around and it was V "What?"

"Are you going to have a Christmas party?"

"I have to talk to Mary but i'm sure she would be okay with it"

"Perfect i would love to help with the decorations help me clear my head"

"You sure this isn't about you not wanted to see or think about Archie"

"Of course not...let me know the answer" V said kissing my cheek and walking away "Okay that's over now the thing i'm dreading is trying to convince Mary about this" i said grabbing out my phone and walking into class.

SQ🐍

Guess what we are going to have???

DT💃💃

What?

SQ🐍

And amazing time for our family to coming together in this beautiful holiday we are hosting a Christmas party

DT💃💃

Nope hell no Mel we don't even have anything

SQ🐍

That is why we are going Christmas shopping when i get off of school

DT💃💃

Mel i'm gonna beat you ass

SQ🐍

Okay you can do that wheeen we get the Christmas decorations.

DT💃💃

lol You better be lucky i love you

SQ🐍

Love you too

∆•∆

"So we are a go with the Christmas party" i said whispering to Kevin who was sitting next to me, all he did was cheer and everyone looked at him all i did was laugh. "Oh i forgot to tell you there is a 20 dollar limit" Kevin said putting his phone away, i nodded as i finished my work.