Help Me Choose

Hello there! It is I the person who posts one chapter and then dies for the longest time.

I'm gonna be honest. Working on three fanfics is honestly kind of hard and has been even harder since my motivation has been so low.

However, this doesn't mean I want to drop any of them. I love writing both my stories as well as working on SpiritualElement's fanfic as well.

I have recently had a spark of motivation to write so I'm making the most of it. Right now I'm mainly focusing on Unordinary Unleashed Hell so Spirit can post another chapter as one hasn't been posted since March and I know a lot of people are waiting for that to update. I'm also going back and forth between my own two fanfics as ideas come to mind.

With that being said I have quite a few one shots started and I don't know which one to focus on so I thought I'd ask you all what you'd like to see posted next.

Here are the options:

A. More Than Friends part 2:
This takes place seven years into the future after John and Sera had confessed their feelings for each other. In this part, John and Sera are finally getting married and starting a new chapter of their life.

B. I'd Do Anything For you:
This is an angsty au where something isn't quite right with Sera after the return of her ability. It seems Leilah's treatment ended up having more serious side effects besides the simple passing out. John will do anything it takes to save his beloved Sera.

C. It Was You All Along:
This is a childhood friends au. John and Sera were very close when they were little until John had to move away to New Bostin. The two parted ways, promising to meet again and each with a special necklace; a heart, each wearing half of the heart around their necks. Time passes and it's time for the fateful reunion John and Sera will have at Wellston. But their memories of each other are very hazy. How long will it take to realize that the person each of them had been longing to see again in the depths of their hearts was right next to them all along?

D. As Long As He's Smiling
John has returned from his suspension and both him and Sera have been growing increasingly closer. But suddenly a new girl makes her way into the picture and she clearly has a thing for John and takes it upon herself to get closer to him. John always seems so happy with her, she's perfect for him. Sera just wants John to continue smiling, so if he's happy with her then she'll just have to let him go. It seems that Sera is one of the only people that doesn't realize that she had stolen John's heart long ago.

And that's all I have started for one shots. The one that gets the most votes I'll post next, and then the one with the second most votes and so on.

Also....Do you guys wanna see more angst or fluff?

As always, I'm open for any Jera one shot scenarios or ideas you'd like to see. Just comment what you want and I'll be happy to write a one shot.

I already stated in my description that I don't write smut so please don't make any smut requests as I will ignore them.

I think that's all for now. Expect a chapter of Unordinary Unleashed Hell soon as I'll be working on the next chapter starting tonight!

Hope you all have a great day/night :)

Have some Kuyo art I recently made: