Happy Birthday

This is just a small drabble I made for John's birthday

Yes I know it was yesterday :')

Seraphina sat on her bed, legs splayed out in front of her with her laptop resting on her thighs as she typed away.

It had been a long day for both her and her boyfriend, John.

Today was the boy's birthday and he had firmly stated that he didn't want to do anything besides spend the day with her.

So that's what they did.

They had gone out for boba, went to see a movie, and had gone out to dinner afterwards to a restaurant of John's choosing.

Of course, John being John, instead of choosing his favorite restaurant he instead chose her favorite restaurant.

Even on his special day he was still trying to make the day special for her. He always wanted her to be happy.

He seemed to have a hard time recognizing that she was always happy as long as she was with him.

Seraphina continued to type away on her laptop, not even daring to shift her position as she didn't want to risk waking up the sleeping ravenette cuddling next to her.

John had an arm wrapped around her waist, face nuzzled into her side, and the fluffy blanket she had gotten him for his birthday wrapped snugly around his figure. The girl had an arm wrapped around his body as well, her hand buried in his thick hair while the other one was busy pressing keys on her keyboard.

Pausing in her work, Seraphina gazed downwards towards the young male, hand abandoning his hair in favor of grabbing the soft white blanket draped around him and pulling it further up his form and over his shoulder before tucking it around him.

She continued to keep her gaze on him, a smile tugging at her lips as soft snores continued emanating from the black-haired teen.

John had always slept the best when he was around her.

She could say the same thing about herself.

The magenta-haired girl shut her laptop, having the sudden urge to reciprocate her adorable boy's cuddling.

John loved to cuddle, so naturally he was great to cuddle with. Seraphina had been quick to figure that out so she made sure to always be available when her boyfriend was in desperate need of affection, John doing the same for her.

It was definitely one of the cutest things about him. Something he was only comfortable sharing with her and that was ok. She knew other girls would be all over him if they found out he was even sweeter than he let on and no way in hell did she want anyone else trying to flirt with her boyfriend.

Seraphina shook her remaining thoughts from her mind, sliding further downwards in her bed after she had grabbed the blankets folded at the end of her bed and pulled them over her as well as John.

John whimpered softly in his sleep as his arm fell from around her form, the loss of her comfortable presence disturbing his peaceful slumber.

The young female quickly adjusted herself in bed, immediately gently grabbing John's hand and guiding his arm back around her, the young male subconsciously tightening his hold on her as if he was afraid she would move again.

She, in turn, wrapped her own arm around him and used her other arm to reach forwards and brush the young male's raven bangs away from his eyes with a caring hand. Nothing but love shone bright in her blue eyes.

Sighing in contentment, Seraphina used the arm around John's body to gently pull him closer, using her other arm to wrap around the back of his head as she entwined her legs with his underneath the blankets.

She placed a soft kiss on his forehead, John smiling slightly in his sleep as she tucked his head underneath her chin and ran her fingers through his hair, closing her eyes and letting sleep overtake her.

"Happy birthday, John." Seraphina whispered to the teen pressed against her before she let herself be taken by the comforting darkness.

------------------------------------------------------
Yes I've been dead but I have a one shot that should be up this week!

Have a great day/night :D