niggas ain't shit

coileray pov: ( 3rd person ) - 4 months later - 2:34pm

- 4 months later -
2:34pm

me and Vons relationship has been going well but I just feel like he's cheating. I say to say that Bc he comes home late at night when he says he's so called " at the studio ". but ian gon trip cause I know i am a bad bitch and that's that.

today imma go to the mall.

she gets ready and puts on ⬇️

- ( 3rd person ) -

she gets in her car and goes to the mall. When she gets out the first thing she goes to is bath and body works. She gets more perfume and then she goes to footlocker.

She gets some 1s and some retro 5's and the off with retro fives but she was being indecisive and didn't know which one to pick so she goes with the off-white retro 5s.

then she goes to get some yeezy slides in the color " bone ". the she walks to the food court.

She notices Von, durk, booka, and memo together and Von hugged up with a girl.

atp she knew he was cheating so she decided to pop up at his house.

She sees them talk and booka loud ass says " ok so we gone go to your house so you can fuck this shorty! " booka says.

" yes bro stop being so damn loud " von says.

" nigga what about co- " booka says.

" who? ion know ha .. " Von says.

" bitch you foul asl on king David " booka says.

" exactly " coi says under her breath so nobody could hear her.

at that point she was embarrassed cause he sitting up here all laughing in this bitch face while he gotta girlfriend.

she gets her food and goes home.

once she gets in the house she waits for Von and that hoe to come back.

she checks his location and sees that he's in parkway gardens.

she hears booka, von, durk, memo, and the hoe go in his house and then hears loud moaning and someone say " uhhh- VON- daddy uhh "

( a/n - that was hella weird writing that 😭)

she immediately runs to Vons house and unlocks the door with the key she has, gets ice and water and runs to his bedroom and opens the door.

he gets up and says " it's not what it looks like " .

" bitch then what the hell is it ? HUH VON ? " coi says. Then throws the water on him.

" bitch- " the hoe says.

" TRY ME BITCH I WILL BEAT YO ASS, VON YOU DUMB ASF I SEEN YALL IN THE FUCKING MALL ALL KISSING EACHOTHER AND SHIT KNOWING YOU GOT A FUCKING GILRFRIEND THAT SHIT FOUL ASL WITH YO I CANT KEEP MY SHIT IN MY FUCKING PANTS ASS NIGGA. " she yells.

" Niggas ain't shit bro fr fr " coi says.

" right fuck him cheating ass nigga "
Booka says.

" gtf- booka keep talking and see if I won't hit you upside yo head. " Coi says.

She leaves and slams the door. Books a appointment for a photoshoot , goes to a car and rolls up a big fat blunt and smokes while listening to jhene aiko " born tired "

the she goes in the house gets in the shower and goes to sleep.

- vons pov : ( 3rd person ) home

home.

I feel hella bad for fucking with a hoe knowing I gotta girlfriend. Her coochie wasn't even good frfr.

Coi blocked me on everything. Booka n nem keep clowning me. So I went to my car rolled up a blunt and listened to music. I noticed coi was doing the same thing but her blunt was fat asl.

I didn't even bother to bother her. I know she mad at me at the moment but I miss my lil folks.

—————————————————
( not proof read )

i wanted to give y'all a chapter cause I've been slacking mybad y'all.

VOTEEE !!!!

von?

durk?

Booka?

Memo?

Breezy?

India?