back together

coi leray hospital | 1:38  4 days later ——————————i woke up hooked up to all these machines and heard a familiar voice yelling

coi leray
hospital | 1:38
4 days later
——————————
i woke up hooked up to all these machines and heard a familiar voice yelling.

it was dayvon, i pressed the button so the nurse can come in my room. a few seconds later i heard " she's up " then she ran into my room following by multiple other footsteps.

" um can you unhook these from me " i ask. " yes " the nurse says. I see von, booka, india with red eyes and vons girlfriend and then they all came in the room. India ran up to me while durk, Von and his girlfriend and booka sit down.

" why is she here " i think. " cause I can be tf " she says. " ay I thought I said that in my head but you can get yo big mouth ass up outta hea. " i say.

" anyways chile when I leave this mf. " i ask. " i don't know u gotta ask " india says. " imma press that nurse button " I say.

I press it and she comes back. " um yeah sorry to bother but when do I leave " I ask. " I was actually on my way to bring you the papers to sign them so you can be discharged. " she says. " okay thank you can you bring them " I ask. " yes " she says then walks out.

I get my phone and look on Instagram and see theshaderoom posted something.

theshaderoom: Influencer #CoiLeray got in a fatal shootout and is now in the Hospital and is in Critical Condition

theshaderoom: Influencer #CoiLeray got in a fatal shootout and is now in the Hospital and is in Critical Condition. #PrayforHer
❤️- 619,928,918 ↪️98,000

@random- damnnn, I hope she gets better.

@nickiminaj - #Prayforcoi❤️❤️❤️🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

@lildurk - lil sis gon pull through.

@indiaroyale - bestie💔

@kingvonfrmdao - 💔
↪️@mariahbaee - why you putting a "💔" y'all not together.
↪️@indiaroyale - @mariahbaee shutcho dumbass up.
- 4 days ago.

" theshaderoom annoying asl " i said. " and period india you told ha " I added. She started giggling which made me bust out laughing.

" what's funny " she asks. " You " me and india say together then start laughing harder.

our laughing stopped when the nurse came back in the room with the papers ready for me to sign. I signed the papers and then got dressed and we left out.

" ooh shit I probably gotta put my car in the shop " I say. " no you don't we checked it it's fine. " durk says.

" Oop that car is blessed then. " I say. " Mhmm " mariah says. And I ignore her.

Once we got to my house I went in my room went to the bathroom and got in the shower and did what I needed to do. Then I got out and wrapped the towel around me and went to my sink so brush my teeth and wash my face.

When i was washing my face I bent down to wash the soap off. I felt someone come behind me and I thought it was india then they started dry humping me.

" dayvon stop playing with me " I say. " ain't nobody playing ma " he said in a deep sexy voice which made water falls.

" I see I got you wet " he says. " I- how you know " i ask confused. " I seen yo facial expression when I did that deep voice.

WARNING ⚠️ ( sexual content )

he unbuckled his pants and slid down his boxers. and then got behind me and started to rub his member on my butt. I moaned softly and then he picked me so I can face towards him then aligned his member with my cooch and started doing slow strokes.

( 3rd person )

She started moaning and he started cussing under his breath. " mmmh " she moans and he goes faster.
" wait- mm take some out " she mange's to get out.

" nah take this dick I thought it was 'niggas ain't shit' " he moans. " I'm sorry " she says on the verge of tears and then she closes her eyes avoiding eye contact.

" look at me " he demands. " LOOK AT ME COI " he says. " ight I got sum for you. He starts rubbing her cooter while going faster.

" ahhh-dayvon mmmmh " she moans and then looks him in the eyes. They lean in and starts kissing while he still going. " ugh I'm finna nut " he groans.

He pulls out and while he's about to nut on her stomach she pulls his dick in her mouth and starts giving him that sucker 3000.

" wait hol- uggh " he moans. And she goes faster and then she starts sucking his tip and his breathing starts to get heavier and then he nuts in her mouth and she swallows and turns back on the shower.

They both get in the shower while he's in the front she's in the back and she starts jerking his dick and he starts groaning. " look na you gotta finish this. " he says and she smirks jumping on him then aligning his dick with her cooter and then enters.

" mmnhhh " she moans and he groans. " yo pussy the best i evea had ma " he says while going in and out of her. " I love you " he says. " i love you to dayvon. " she replys. " wanna try this again " he asks. " yeah but you gotta break up with Mariah and drop allem hoes I'm not playing with you dayvon. If you cheat on me again I'm not taking you back. " she says.

" i would drop allem girls fa you lil foenem. " he smiles and she smiles then she jumps down and they wash their body.

- time skip -
They get out the shower she puts on a oversized tee and some underwear while he puts on his boxers.

We went to the living room and see that durk and india were gone and she checked her phone too see that india texted her that her and durk went home.

indie❤️

- we heard y'all so we just went home 😂.
- goodnight love you😘

Lmao, love you to indie❤️-

after I texted her back I made sure the door was locked and then I got in my bed with von and went to sleep.
———————
Lmfao the most words I ever wrote in this book - 1017

How y'all feel about this chapter? -

Suggestions? -

( NOT PROOF READ YALL SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES )