rest in peace.

My bad y'all I been stalling but fr fr y'all lemme do this on and go check out my other book caller " youngboy's daughter "

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ * death *
______
coi pov -

9 months later. ( lowkey forgot how many months she was before but anyways )

Von cheated on her with a girl named asian, and started his rapping career and blew up and Von said coi's baby wasn't his when she caught him pregnant for the second time, Durk and india moved to Atlanta and still calls coi to check on her and the baby.

coi moved to cali and also started rapping.

———-
present time

" ughhhh " coi says while she just got out of the shower.

" the fuck " she says when she looks down and water comes down " oh shit " she drys off puts on lotion , and allat good stuff.

she gets her marc jacobs crossbody and grabs her Jeep's keys. And jumps in and drives off to the hospital.

She made a group chat with india, her mom, durk,
Booka, von , and said " y'all that number is my mom and I'm in labor at LA children's hospital" and sent it and then a couple minutes everyone said okay but von.

————————
" push " the nurse says.

" AHHHHH " coi screams and then you heard baby cries.

" congratulations mama !!! " the clap.

________________

20 minutes later.

she gets on her phone and posts.

coileray

coileray - my baby girl is here, capri culture b

#blessed
liked by shaderoom, nickiminaj lildurk and 7,583,928 others.
                             comments disabled

————————————————-
november 2021 ( we gon act like he died in 2021 Ight )

Asian and Von broke up, Von started coming around to take care of Capri.

——————————-
NOVEMBER 6TH 10:36

coi had a gut feeling something was wrong so she got her a necklace and told capri to wear it all the time so she pulled up to the club with a glock 47. And she seen Dayvon fighting Quando Rondo and in the corner of her eye she seen lil tim pulling out a gun and shooting towards Von and his body dropped.

she got her gun and starter shooting at lil tim and quando while they were shooting at her and Vons homeboys were running away. She shot lil tim in his shoulder , leg and above his pelvis.

lil tim didn't hit her anywhere and quando hit her in her stomach then she dropped right on top on Von and he said " I'm sorry I love you leray I'm sorry I wasn't there for you and Capri, turns out that Asian bitch set me up. " and started coughing. " I love you to  " coi said and he closed eyes, she heard police sirens coming and got out and said he's dead then she saw nothing but black.

#LONGLIVEVON

this is the end of the book thank y'all for supporting me even tho I've been a dead beat ass author.