pull through

( not proofread )

- india pov - in the car

- india pov -
in the car.

as soon as we heard that we ran out the house me , durk and booka got in one car and the rest got in the other.

we ran every light , we probably caused about 1 accident already but we sorry.

we see the others in the car behind us and then we pull up into the hospital. Durk parks the car and we all get out the car and run into the hospital.

" COI LERAY WHAT ROOM ??!!!! " i yell while running in.

" shes still in surgery right now sir. " the receptionist lady said.

" bitch- " I get cut off by

durk groans. " it's okay baby I know she's going to pull through " i say.

" yeah your right , I hope she makes it india. " durk says teary eyed.

I was shocked because I never seen him cry really. I just know my good sis is going to make it. I turn around and look back and see Von has a blank face, booka is on his phone and Vons girlfriend mariah is looking as if she doesn't give a fuck.

- time skip -
waiting room📍

" Family of Coi Leray ? " the doctor says.

" yes " we all say.

" okay so I have good news and bad- get to the point bro " booka says.

" very harsh " the dr mumbles and I mug him.
" say it bitch damn " I say.

" okay! So congratulations She is pregnant and the bad news is she doesn't want anyone in the room at this time except for india, booka, and durk.

( y'all she got pregnant from when that time he took her on that date thingy )

" LETSSS GOOOOO " Von yells.

" IMMA BE A UNCLEEEEEEEEEEEEE " durk and booka says. Mariah mugs " SO YOU CHEATED ON ME DAYVON WITH THAT GIRL REALLY " she asks on the verge of crying.

" bitch please he ain't cheat on you it happened before y'all got together damn " I say and mug her.

" oh well I guess I have to get ready to be a step mama " she says. 

" HELL NO , you not my kid step mama " coi yells.

" I- how she hear us " I say shocked. " anyways imma go check on her " I say.

" okay " they say in unison.

- time skip -
in cois room 📍.

" heyyy bestie you feeling fine ? " I ask.

" yes " she says. " imma bad bitch they can't kill me " she adds. And we start laughing.

" I can't believe imma push a kid out of my cooch-cooch. " she says. " Ikr bestie imma see a baby coming out of you " I say.

She laughs.
——————-
short af 😭.

- suggestions ?

- how y'all feel about coi being pregnant?

- mariah

- india

- coi

- Von