Honeymoon Time!

Tommy was snuggling Purpled for the time being before they head over to Sam Nook for the manufacture of the rings. He was warm and it's the kind of warmth he hasn't experienced since the early set of l'Manburg with Wilbur and Tubbo. He was barely aware of a hand caressing through his hair, brushing out tangles. "Aww Tommy, you really are clingy." Purpled laughed, a rumble against Purpled chest. "M' not..." "I'm the Biggest Man out there. You're just warm n' shit plus I'm the best fucking husband you ever had so shut up or I'm filing for a divorce!" Tommy murmured, his eyes drooping at his tiredness. "A Divorce?!" Purpled snickered. "How are you going to manage to do that without even going on the honeymoon?"

"I'm Tommy Innit Kracken Danger I do what I want and people fear me."
Purpled snuggling to Tommy even more, "Oh yeah sureee Big man." "You're going to file for a divorce before we get our honeymoon or get presents from the wedding?" Purpled playfully asked.

"Clingy fuck, fine we aren't divorcing we have to scam people, commit fraud as platonic husbanos and get free stuff from people. If that isn't heaven I don't know what is." Tommy sighed in content. "For the record, I am not snuggling, you bitch, I'm merely regaining my energy." Purpled hummed, "What the world wouldn't do if Big Man Tommy doesn't have energy" he teased. "Yeah you get it Big P, we'll go to Sam Nook in a bit..." Tommy yawned. "Let's just lay here I have to regain my energy." Purpled pulled Tommy to his chest running his hands through his hair and treating him with such care as if he's a precious piece of glass that held so much value.

"Tommy" Purpled called out of the blue. "Yeah?" A sleepy Tommy replied.
"You deserve the world." Tommy stiffened at the response but broke out a genuine smile. "You deserve the world too Purp." "Now let me nap bitch!" So with the steady beats of the platonic fiancé's hearts they both drifted in a peaceful nap they hadn't had in years.

———————————————————————

"SAMMM NOOOK!!" Tommy whined while tugging Purpled along the Prime path leading up to his hotel. "Sam Nook?" Purpled questioned. "Yeah Sam Nook, like Tom Nook but he protects me n' shit." Tommy smiled at the thought.

"WELCOME TOMMYINNIT...."
"WE MISSED YOU BACK AT THE HOTEL.."
"Sam Nook how was the hotel while I was gone any new customers?"
"THE HOTEL IS GOING GREAT......"
"HOWEVER SOME OF OUR STAFFS WERE BEING DIFFICULT...."

"Oh so good o' Jack has been slacking? Fucking prick, I'll talk to him like the Boss man I am!" Tommy exclaimed. "Boss man? More like soft gremlin child." Purpled laughed. "HEY! BIG MEN DONT HAVE NO FEELING, THEREFORE I HAVE NO FEELINGS!" Tommy yelled.

"SAM NOOK! Can you make some rings made out of copper and crying obsidian?" Tommy asked tilting his head.

"I CAN DO THAT TOMMY INNIT...."
"BUT MAY I ASK WHY YOU NEED RINGS?"
"Um..." Tommy looked nervously. Purpled held his hand in comfort. Straightening his breathing and responded, "Well Sam Nook big man TOMMYINNIT danger kracken, got married. Platonically of course with Purpled. And we need the rings so we can marry."
"OKAY TOMMYINNIT....I CAN MAKE THE RINGS...."

"ADDING PURPLED....TOMMY'S HUSBAND TO MY PROTECTION LIST....." Tommy and Purpled turned their heads to Sam Nook.
Sam Nook turned to Purpled. "HELLO PURPLED..... HUSBAND OF TOMMY INNIT.... YOU ARE UNDER MY PROTECTION ALONG WITH TOMMY....." "Hah thanks Sam Nook?" Purpled shyly answered. Tommy blushed fiercely. "Sam Nook! Don't say such embarrassing things."
"Also Sam Nook how long will the rings take?"
"THE RINGS SHOULD TAKE ABOUT A DAY OT TWO..."

"Thanks Sam Nook. Also one more thing, we haven't announced me and Purp are married so I appreciate it if it stays between us."

"SURE THING TOMMYINNIT..... AS LONG AS IT DOESNT THREATENED YOUR SAFETY...."
"Sam Nook your invited to the wedding once we decided on it and commit marriage fraud!" Tommy grinned.