Uh Ohh

Purpled and Tommy were sitting down glaring at all the letters they have to write for their wedding. Purpled turning to Tommy, "Alright list the people we have to invite." Tommy pulled a face while in thought. "Well..." "There's Puffy, Foolish, Ponk, Sam, Sapnap and his fiancées, Fundy, Hbomb, Eret, Ghostbur, Gogy, Connor, uh Tubbo, and Ranboo. I think I'm missing some plus there's the whole eggpire thing." Tommy said.

"Tommy I don't know about you but I don't want to invite bunch of people that are under the control of that red egg." Purpled sheeply replied. "Yeah fuckin' red cock lovers. Idiots." Tommy added. Purpled chuckled at his husband comment.

"Well to add on the list there's Punz, Callahan, Lazerbeam, Alyssa, Vikkstar, Niki, and Jack." Purpled writing the names down. Tommy grimaced, "I think Niki and Jack wouldn't show up. I'm pretty sure they want to kill me and I don't even know if Techno and Phliza will come." Purpled sighed, "Well we don't have to invite them if you want plus wouldn't want a weddding disaster."

"We can send an invitation to Techno and Phil but I don't really know about Niki and Jack." Purpled grabbed Tommy's hand, "We have time to think about it okay?" Purpled smiled in reassurance.

"Fuck we have lots of invites to write." Tommy deadpan at the work pile. "We'll get your ass to work Tommy." Purpled laughed at Tommy's misery.
———-

It's been days since writing the letters and both platonic husbands are having the stress of wedding planning. Both Purpled and Tommy were taking a break outside. However there was no talking amongst the two since both aren't in the mood. Purpled suddenly interrupted the tense atmosphere, "Tommy I think we are going to have to invite Niki and Jack." Tommy suddenly turned his head to Purpled, "What? Why..?"

Tommy gripped his hands. Purpled sighed, "Because isn't she involved with Puffy? And Niki will obviously invite Jack plus they have a good friendship with people there."

"I don't want them at our wedding only because of the amount of time they were trying to kill me." Tommy blurted out.

"Tommy maybe they won't this time it's a wedding and in front of people? They wouldn't." Purpled explained. "Who knows?! I don't want to be killed during our fucking wedding!" Tommy yelled. Purpled pinched his nose, "Tommy! They won't fucking kill you with the amount of people going. Seriously Tommy! Let it go!"

"How can you fucking know? Huh? Let it go! HOW THE FUCK IM A SUPPOSE TO LET IT GO WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL ME!" "YOU NEVER EXPERIENCED HAVING PEOPLE TRYING TO FUCKIN KILL YOU!" Tommy yelled across the hill they were sitting in.

"TOMMY HOW CAN YOU FUCKING KNOW THEY WONT? IM NOT YOU OKAY! I'm never you..." Purpled whispered the last part and rubbed his hands in comfort, today wasn't a good day. All he fucking wants to do is stay in bed and disappear. The stress of planning the wedding is getting to him and Tommy.

"I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FUCKING ME OKAY? FUCK YOU! THEY ARE GONNA FUCKING KILL ME AND YOU WONT EVEN CONSIDER THAT OPTION HONESTLY GO SCREW OFF TO BEING INVISIBLE!" As soon as those words left Tommy's mouth Purpled eyes widened in pain tears in his eyes. Tommy realized, "I- Fuck!" Trying to reach out to Purpled but ultimately flinching away. Tears pricking to Tommy's eyes, lowering his head and clenching his hand he got up and ran to his dirt home.

Leaving Purpled on the hill, trying to hold back his tears. Clenching his hands to together until his knuckles were white, he got up and raced to his Ufo. Once he climbed to his base, all Purpled felt was guilt. It's my fault. It's my fault! Purpled gripped his hair. Guilt that he drove his platonic husband to the brink of his trauma.

But what Tommy said hurt, it really cut deep and now all Purpled wanted to do is fucking disappear from this stupid server. Purpled cliched his head as negative thoughts were clouding his head, tears falling down and close to a mental breakdown. But all Purpled could really think is how much he hates himself, how he was always invisible by everyone.