What A Chaotic Ceremony

Today is the day, Tommy thought to himself, it's his and Purpled wedding day. He and Purpled weren't really allowed to see each so it can be a surprise at the wedding. Taking a breathe to calm his nerve he smooth out his clothes. He put a flower in his chest pocket, the one he made for himself and Purpled.

Checking one last time himself in the mirror before he heads out. Leaving his dirt home, he found Drista waiting for him outside with a black dress and a red flower. Noticing Tommy Drista snickered, "You ready to get married child?"

Turning his head Tommy chuckled, "Fuck Yeah! I'm now a married man Drista. Move back bitches I'm now taken platonically."

"Oh woowww such a "man" now." Drista teased. "Fuck you bitch, you're just jealous." Tommy flexed on the deity. Drista rolled her eyes fondly, "let's go dickhead can't keep Purpled waiting."

With that the two chaotic teens walked (well Tommy walked as Drista was floating) towards the Prime Church. Following Drista to the Path he saw Quackity. Grinning he yelled, "Big Q!" Tackling Quackity to a hug. "Thomas!!" Quackity equality replied. "Are you ready Tommy?"

"No I'm fucking nervous!" Tommy shakily replied. Quackity chuckled, placing his hand on Tommy's shoulder, "It's alright to be nervous Tommy. Just go out there your platonic husband is already there." Tommy smiled, "Fuck yeah Big Q! You're right, I was being a Pussy! You better invite me to your fiancés wedding."

"Of course Thomas!" Quackity smiled thinking back to his fiancés. His hot tempered king and Mr. Ghost you for an entire year. (Karl) Yet he couldn't wait to exchange rings in the alter. Bittersweet.

~~~~~~~~
Tommy stared at the church door, he felt his entire limbs shaking in what seem to be excited and nervous. Drista was already inside along with Purpled and Punz.

The Prime Church was filled with every single person of the Smp not including Dream as he was still in prison. Ghostbur proudly stood on the top of the alter along with Sam Nook who was was wearing a green and brown suit with a little cute green leaf, as he was tasked to vow his brother. (He had to fight off tooth and nail for Sam Nook to give him that job) Ghostbur sported a nice white and yellow suit with a blue flower on his pocket. Friend was tied to a fence inside Church Prime but nonetheless he was happy that Friend could attend. As the music played, Foolish dressed in what seems to be a golden and white like suit throwing flowers on the ground and at everyone.

"Flowers for you! Flowers for you."

"Flowers for everyone!" Foolish exclaimed. Throwing a bunch of roses and yellow flowers at everyone which come and landed on Ponk face. After Foolish looked down at the basket he realized he threw all the flowers, he sheepishly scratched the back of his head and laughed. "My bad everyone!" He called in a joyful tone making the others in the church chuckle or shook their head.

Soon after, Foolish made his way to his seat next to Papa Puffy where she was wearing a black suit which she absolutely rocked in. Everyone was now seated taking in the events and the beauty of the church in return of waiting for the gremlin.

Suddenly the door to the Church opened, which made everyone from the oldest person in the SMP to the newest addition turn where they heard the sudden noise.

There stood the youngest of the server, clearly nervous since you can see the gremlin fidgeting. He took a deep breathe, and with a determine look on his face he began to walk down aisle. Tommy combination of a red suit and dress with a little purple flower in his little pocket. He walked down the aisle with pride and soon after confidence. As he was approaching the stage he couldn't help but have that rippling thought of Tubbo and Ranboo. Both Tommy and Tubbo have been through a lot as child warrior, when did it get so bad that they forgot to be children? He at least wanted his best friend to attend his platonic wedding.