1st chapter

You were having a lot of things going in your mind right now. Four pair of eyes was intently looking at you as if you were their prey and will hunt you anytime. You felt like your shrinking because of mixed embarrassment and fear. To be honest you don't want to agree with your uncle to live with his four daughters, but you don't have a choice unless you want to be homeless. Just thinking about being homeless and not be able to eat 3 times a day just like before. Maybe just maybe, you thought that you still made the best decision.......

for now.

"Why is she here again?"- a cold voice of the cat eye woman send shivers to your body.

"No I want to leave! T-They are scary!"-you were shouting in your mind, hearing your own agony.

On second thought you don't want to live with them. You used to be treated badly by others, but you never get scared at them. But with these girls infront you....they are so intimidating and scary that you just wished you could just dissappear this instant, right now.

"Oh...she is My best friends daughter that past away 10 years ago"- your uncle informed his daughters.

The girls fix their position and crossed their arm below their chest same with their legs and raised their eyebrows, Like they were saying "so?" Uninterested. Their sync movements make you thinks that they look cute but immediately banished when you saw their cold piercing gaze at you.

And for the third time you wished to leave or just banished in your sit.

"She doesn't have a house to live...her Uncle kick her out and I wanted to help her"- your uncle once again explained and you can sense a slight wavery in his voice.

"Great! even uncle was scared of them!"- now you just want to begged your uncle to leave the house immediately and ask him that you can just rent a small room for yourself.

"Why does she have to live with us? She could just rent somewhere"- a raven haired girl uttered and you mentally nodded agreeing to her.

"Oh..she'll feel lonely if she just rent or if I just bought condo for her.
Living alone is sad you know"- your uncle said releasing an awkward laugh and you mentally curse him for not agreeing to his daughter.

Your gaze landed on a doe eyed girl who's smirking looking at you. There were something on her stare that giving you a bad vibes.

"Hmm..lonely?"- she state rather than question, eyeing you from head to toe. "Too bad your ain't my type so I agree with jisoo. Just bought her a condo and beside dad you know how are we in this house"- the doe eyed girl told her dad and your uncle shakes jid head not agreeing to them.

Her saying that you were not her type was understandable. You were wearing a glass you face was covered by your bangs not mention you hair was quite messy, plus you are wearing some old jeans and old blue shirt that made you less attractive. You weren't offended by her words rather you are agreeing with her, less attraction means less communication with them.

"Come on girls..it's not bad to live with her and beside she will only live here until she graduates and find a job to support herself"- your uncle insisted.

You wanted to say that you can just live with him, but you can't since your uncle was literally living in this house too and not too mentioned that he's always out pf the country.

"Why aren't you speaking?"- the blonde who looks like chipmunk ask you with a soft calm voice of her.

"Angel!!!"-you thought and silently shouting in happiness inside your head.