2nd chapter

You were dazing off in your bed...your eyes felt so tired since after you've gone out to buy drinks you weren't able to sleep again, because you were fully awake after walking to the convenient store back to the house.

It's already 7 am you have class in 9, the school was about 20 minutes travel with bus. You decided to get ready and just wear some simple outfit and wear your eye glass and a water proof bag.

 You decided to get ready and just wear some simple outfit and wear your eye glass and a water proof bag

(Credit to owner📸)

Once your done..you carefully open your door and look at the surroundings.

"First mission neve get their attention"- you muttered to yourself.

Once you didn't saw anyone you carefully walk out like some robber who's afraid to be caught. When your already at the door of the house to get out you heard some voice mostly like a voice who's scolding someone.

"I told you stop taking girls in our house!"- a familiar voice that made you stiffened. Her voice really had effect in you even though she's not talking to you. Jennie.

"I'm sorry ok and I didn't bring her here, she just pop up saying that she's infront of our door and wanted to have sex with me!...it just happened that I was horny too!"- that voice was from lisa that remind you the scene earlier.

"Geez you and your sex addiction"- that was now from Jisoo since it's a little bit deeper compared to the three.

"That was actually hot...damn I almost have threesome with your girl...but sad to say I'm straight"- that made you raised your eyebrow realizing it was from your kind chipmunk.

My kind angel was actually a naughty angel

"What a discovery"-you muttered before going out without them noticing successfully.

You just take a bus since you don't have a ride or anything and you literally don't how to drive too. You were thankful that the bus doesn't have much passengers so you were able to take a sit, usually you were just standing up since there's no chair that available.

When you reach the school were you are studying you saw your best friend at the gate waving at you...so far you guys are best friend. It just happened when you helped her with some bullies but you yourself don't help yourself  from bullies. You were just like "It's ok If I'm hurt, I just don't like seeing someone hurt". You care about others but you don't care about yourself maybe because you think lowly of yourself.

"Y/N!!"- she shouted when you near her and hugged you suddenly.

"Puff- y-yah can't breathe"- you said tapping her back having a hard time breathing since she's hugging you so tight.

"Oh sorry"- she said and gave you a peace sign.

"Suelgi why are you waiting here? You basically know that we are classmates right?"- you said as the two of you walk inside.