4th chapter

Lisa's p.o.v

Ring ring ring

I was awaken because of the person who keeps calling me non stop, which is getting into my nerves. I open my eyes and close it again when I get slightly blinded by the sun light that coming through to my window, I open my eyes once again and slowly to adjusted in light. When I tried to move my body, I felt a sudden pang in my core. It felt like I was torn in a part and my whole body was aching so much.

"What the fuck?!"- I exclaimed when I saw myself completely naked and my body was full of hickey.

I tried remembering what happened last night...I just remember some blurry scene but I remember the feeling of having sex last night. I can say that was the best sex that I had. I tried remembering who's that person but I can't remember his face......I know that his a guy specially that I still feel his lingering warm dick between me that night.

I roamed my eye around just to be disappointed when I didn't saw the guy I was with last night. The phone was still ringing so I dragged my self on the headboard and place my back on it, before getting my phone, answering it without looking who's calling.

"Hi babe!"

"What do you want?"- I ask coldly not bothering if she gets hurt by my cold treatment.

"You were ignoring me...I miss you and why are you so cold to me?!"- she yelled and I can feel in her voice that she was hurt by me.

"Oh come on jessi don't make me laugh you know t-"- she cutted me off, the audacity of this girl to cut me off, it makes my blood boiled.

"It's tracey you asshole! Atleast remember the name of the girl you just fuck the other day!"- she shouted me that cause me to pull away my ear to the phone and when I place it back to my ear and was about speak, but she ended the call already.

Her bold moves really pissed me off, I want her to know her place but I'm not in the mood right now. Not to mention that, I really did forgot her name and It's not necessary to remember it anyway. They are just for fun, they should know it!. I slowly stand up feeling the sharp pain in my womanhood every time I take a step, I limping walk to bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and I was shocked that almost all of my body was cover with hickey.

"I really had a wild sex huh"- I mumble under my breath and decided to take a shower and clean myself.

I noticed that there are liquid that falling in my legs that made me look at it. I was wishing that it wasn't what I think it is since I'm not ready for that. My eyes widen when I realized that it was really what I think it is.

Oh my ghad! No!

He fucking came inside me!

Today was Sunday and it my day off today, so I just decided to were some casual clothes an oversize shirt and shorts. I'm still thinking about possible out comes after what happened last night. If ever I really got pregnant, what should I do? I'm not ready to take care of a baby, hell I can't even take care of myself, how much more about taking care of someone else? I decided not to think about those thoughts for now and decided to get down to find some foods.......is jennie here? But she said last night that she won't be home today....

I decided to walk faster and while getting closer to the kitchen I can smell the pancake that was being cook by now, someone is cooking?. When I got on the kitchen I saw Y/N with her oversize old black jacket and shorts facing his back at me. I decided to sit and just look at her waiting for the pancake. What? I'm hungry. She turned around holding the spatula-