Resuscitate

Sasuke and Sakura speedily skipped through the roofs of Konoha. The young Uchiha watched the rosette haired girl flung herself in the air. He had been observing her moves and cannot help but admire the grace she exudes. It seems Kakashi is right, she has indeed surpassed Tsunade. He has seen her fight and heal, her chakra reserve is impressive. He has not seen it all yet, but seeing a glimpse is already an assurance that she has indeed gone a long way.

The raven haired boy has been fighting battles for the longest time he could remember. He has built up an instinct of knowing a rival's strength by merely seeing them. In the Hokage office, he has sensed Tsunade's strong aura but when Sakura arrived her presence just swallowed every thing up. If there was anyone capable of restraining him for a period of time, it was her. He didn't like it one bit, the girl he once judged as weak is now parallel to him. Surely if Sakura has improved the dobe Naruto could have also. He was never to be left behind strength wise. He can't say the same for intelligence though.

Sakura stopped and signaled Sasuke that they had arrived to her place. Sasuke was expecting a small apartment. To his surprise Sakura has a cozy looking house at the corner of Konoha. It was surrounded by greens and blossoms of different kinds. The atmosphere of her home was a perfect reflection of her, vibrant and full of promise. His head seemed to have floated while he walked towards her house, it had an inviting aura to it.

Sakura gently opened the door of her home. The gestured made Sasuke feel wanted and secured. Her home was neatly organized, something he expected of her. From his observation, the place can have two bedrooms. "You take the guest room, the one on the left side Sasuke." She eyed the man before her there seems something missing. "Don't you have things with you?" 

He swayed his head. "Nothing really just this small backpack of mine." 

She smiled sweetly at him. "Well feel free to do your laundry here all the time. You don't have to worry about me freaking out seeing your intimate apparel. I'm used to it and seen worse."

"What do you mean worse?" he can't help but ask. She couldn't have given herself to some sick fool now hasn't she? "My friends, Naruto and Sai during missions would do laundry with me. Sometimes they would bicker when taking bath in rivers while on missions in underpants. Plus I am a doctor, so while I perform operations it is inevitable don't you think?" He sighed relieved, that explanation simply covers it up all.

"Are you hungry? I think I have some rice cakes in the fridge. Have some while I prepare dinner. Are you a vegetarian or any preferences in particular?"

"None" was his straight answer.

"Good, I always trouble myself in making ramen for Naruto." She stated as she proceeded to the fridge. 

"Why don't you just serve Instant Ramen instead?" He queried. 

"Naruto is a dear friend, if I'm going to give him something I want it to the best."

Sakura did maintain her sweet self. "Feel free to look around Sasuke." His eyes traveled through the living room. His attention was caught by a pile of photographs displayed. There were pictures of her parents, a whole family shot, a group picture of the newly formed team seven and lots more. But what called his attention the most was a framed sketch. It was a striking likeness of her. Whoever made it has a strong connection to her. There was life in the eyes of the drawing, her smile perfectly captured. It was indeed beautiful, though the real thing is more outstanding.

"I see you are viewing my collection" hands behind her back she came close to him. "I love pictures, because they serve as a proof of my existence." She looked at him "Do you agree?" Shrugging he never cared about existence. Maybe if he were to be asked if he wanted to be born, Sasuke might have said no.