The beginning

My name is Hetty Feather. Don't mock, it simply can't be my real name. When I was still an infant, I was pulled away from my mother's arms. This took me by surprise. Who would do such a thing??? I was taken to the countryside for 5/6 years to be with my foster mother. Life was fun there. I had a great brother called Jem who would play my stupid games and helped me create a squirrel house. And, out of the kindness of his heart, he even promised to save me when I was 16 and a servant to marry me. We were not related by blood so it does not count as incest. But Eliza, my foster sister had been promised the same exact thing, which broke my poor little heart. When I was nearly 6, my foster mother had to take me and my basket brother called Gideon back to the hospital for 9 years till I, a girl had to go into service. When we arrived, an evil matron pulled me away from my mother and forced me to have a bath and cut my hair to a puff on the top of my sore head. My head itched for weeks after that. There was this evil girl called Sheila who swore to make my life a misery whenever she saw me,which sadly was daily.

I was tired of not being with my family, and who I thought was the love of my life ❤️.

A/N What do you guys think of the first part? ILL LET YOU KNOW MY OPINION IT WAS SHIT (edit-I'm going to go back and update the first few chapters and make them longer and uncringify some of them. Yes I did make up the word uncringify, it sounds like it should be a word.)