The Village

Y/n POV

I had gotten out of the cab waving my middle finger at the driver. He was a very creepy man. During the ride he kept staring at my body with lust in his eyes and making really uncomfortable comments. I had told him to stop multiple times but he kept going.

I watched the car as it drove out of sight. Then walking toward the forest. I pushed my feet off the ground and began to levitate over the woods. I had never liked walking.

That was one of the cons in living in the human world for it was not normal for someone to fly. I then waved my index finger making all my luggage to gravitate toward me as I flew closer to the village.

I finally got the Village and move more towards the ground. "Y/n?" A voice said and I turned to see a boy that blonde hair pulled back into a bun with his pretty hazel eye stared at my in disbelief. "Hey, Oli" a huge smiled grew across my face and the same happened to the boys face.

He then ran up to me giving me a gentle hug. "You're finally back, I've missed you so much, in fact the whole village has missed you" then giving him a hug as well. He then started to tug your hand leading you off through the village where you were greeted by happy smiles. Then arriving at a small house.

I followed Oliver through the door and into the kitchen where a woman stood cutting vegetables. "Mother look who I found" Oliver said and the woman putting the knife down and with a surprised yet happy expression on her face. I walked over to her and began to hug her and her arms wrapped around me "Y/n! You're back" she spoke. "Regan and Tom are upstairs as well" a look of excitement now on my face as I quickly thanked her and ran upstairs to a room were you heard giggling. I threw the door open and ran up to the duo and tackle them to the ground before they could even react. I look if confusion appeared on their faces as I looked up at them their faces then turned into happiness.

After a few minutes went by we then all sat on the large bed in a circle. "So what's been happening since I've been gone?" They all look at each other looking a bit concerned. This reaction caused my eyebrow to bend in suspicion. "It's been good, but-" Regan spoke but then just stopped making Tom roll his eyes and finish the sentence. "But the lord have gotten way more stricter with rules." Now I could see the anger appear. "How so?" You ask. "Well after you had left the village and the lords became a bit sad and miserable" Oliver answered, the statement created a lump in my throat that was filled with guilt. "They gave us more work and punished us if we ever defied them." Now you were mad. 'How could they do that to the people' you thought and felt a hand on top of mine. I looked up to see a concerned Regan. "I'm so very sorry for my families actions I will try and fix it" I say trying to give hope to my friends. They then smiled at me giving me a sign the They had accepted my apology and I smile with them. "But I wouldn't expect less from the all powerful 'fifth lord'." Tom said mockingly and gave a very dramatic bow. While his head was looking toward the ground I playfully smacked the back of his head "Ow!" He then stood up straight again rubbing the back of his head. I then gave him a sly smile.
"It's time for dinner kids!" A woman's voice yelled from down stair. We all looked at each other, jumped up from the bed and ran down stairs.