❤️Bit 1❤️

Welcome to the first part of Bits...
Where I turn little Y/n and the lord into my favorite memes/vines.
Enjoy😘

.................
Miranda's POV

"Yes, I'm making sure the villagers don't disturb your home," I spoke to an aggravated-sounding Alcina. The woman just gave me a whole speech about the matter.

It doesn't help that Y/n decided to invite Karl and now they're having a screaming match next door.

"Mother Miranda! I've had at least 5 villagers waltz into my home, either destroying or stealing my property." Alcina spat. I brought my hand towards my temple to soothe my rising headache.

That's when I realized the castle had grown quiet. The squabbling has stopped leaving it completely silent. If there's one thing I have learned over the year it's that silence is dangerous.

Until loud footsteps were heard. I listened as the footsteps got closer to the room I was in.

"Mother Miranda?" Alcina's voice broke me out of my trance as she continued to rant.

The door slammed open revealing tiny Y/n.

"Mama, can I say a bad word?" She said. I tried ignoring her trying to hear what Alcina was saying.

"CAN I SAY A BAD WORD?" She yelled, making me jump a bit but I hummed in approval to get her out of the room.

She dashed out of the room slamming the door again.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!" She screamed.

I immediately hung up the phone, leaving the room to find the troublemaker.

In the hallway, I found Heisenberg in a chokehold by Y/n's little arms. The older man was chuckling till he saw me glaring at the both of them.

The small girl didn't seem to notice.

"Hey twig, you better start running." He said to the girl. She looked up in confusion before her face went pale when our eyes met.

She darted off before anyone could say a word.

I followed after the fleeing girl. Heisenberg stared in the direction the girl ran, smirking to himself. I smacked the back of his head making him groan.

"What was that for?" He asked rubbing his head. I continued down the hall.

"You keep encouraging this behavior," I said before turning the corner.

"Y/n! Watch yourself because when I find you, I will make you regret ever learning the English language!" I yelled, knowing that she could hear me.

Reference:

..............

I know I haven't been posting much. My brain is completely blank when it comes to writing. So if you have any requests please leave them in the comments. :)
Lots of love