sia-deug

Normal POV

"Daegan get your head outta your ass! One more flag and you'll be running the field!", Coach Craven threatened from the sidelines of the practice field.

The large boy grunted at the call out, helping his trampled teammate to his feet and helping him to the sidelines. He had been extra rough at practice lately and his patience was even shorter than that. While some had an idea of what had happened, others weren't so lucky and were just used to let out some of his never-ending aggression.

"What the hell was that Edmonstone!?", Coach Craven questioned indignantly as he approached the two.

Daegan rolled his eyes before turning to the man, face painting with disdain and aggravation as he towered over the older man.

However, the latter didn't back down,"Listen here boy, I don't care what you got going on, but Imma need you to get your head out your ass and focus!", he barked at the boy despite their height difference,"Your understand me?!"

Daegan just stared him down silently, as if bored and annoyed by the man spitting in his face which only served to upset him more.

"Now get your ass back on that field!", he demanded in a rage, nodding over to where the other players stood watching the commotion. Daegan snorted before turning on his heels and stalking back onto the field.

"We are gonna run it again and again until you guys get it through your heads! It's gonna be a long day boys, hope you guys don't have any plans!"

* * * * * *

Coach Craven had finally called an end to practice and all the players were heading back to the locker rooms. Somewhere hydrating while others iced minor injuries from their practice. Daegan was at the forefront of them all, heading straight into the locker room and to his locker.

Some watched silently as he ripped his shirt off, feeling the tension coming off him in waves. Others followed suit, keeping their distance from the larger teen as to avoid anymore possible wrath; he had already did a number on them on the field, they didn't need any aftermath of it either.

"Daegan keeps this, up we won't have any defenders left on the team", Kenny huffed under his breath, rubbing his bruised arm. If coach had made them run plays just one more time, Daegan would've messed around and ripped his arm off before running him clean over.

Max snorted from behind him, watching the brooding teen,"Just mad his little boy toy called it quits", he muttered to Joseph and the others around him.

"Bruh shut the fuck up", Joseph spat, pushing past him to get to his locker. He wasn't the only person not in the mood for Max's bullshit as a round of agreeance filled the air.

Max didn't seem to care, a smirk on his face,"So how was he, McGregor?!", he called out to the larger boys back. It seemed like at that moment, everyone in the field house went mute; uncomfortable silence filling the space. Everyone knew why Daegan was upset, but they also knew to not mention Tenoa's name if they knew what was good for them. However, Max didn't.

"Knew he had some sugar in his tank, but wondered how he took it in the tank, ya know what I mean?", Max chuckled darkly, a nasty smirk on his lips,"Was he a screamer?", he further provoked until he was now standing right behind him. He could see Daegan's back muscles tensing, his fists balled at his side.

He licked his lips before deciding to go for the kill,"Maybe he didn't feel it? Is that why y'all split?", he questioned aloud,"Think he needed something big to fill that little-"

Before he could even let the foul phrase leave his mouth Daegan had spun and slammed him against the locker so hard it echoed throughout the room.

His eyes were a fiery shade of blue, pale skin red with anger and his nostrils flared. "Listen ehere ye bassa, getting real sick o' yer mince 'n' shite. Keep mah name oot o' yer mouth or ah will mak' sure ye wilnae hae th' tongue or wallies tae say anythin' wi'!", with those gravely words, he slammed him violently against the locker again before stepping back. He glared down at him one last time and turned to the other guys surrounding them, leveling them all the same glare,"A'body else git something tae say, then say it!" When no one said anything he grabbed his shit and left. (Listen here, you bastard, getting real sick of your rubbish and sht. Keep my name out of your mouth or I will make sure you won't have the tongue or teeth to say anything with. Anybody else got something to say, then say it!)