Pheaker- My Little Boy 🌹

11. One catches the other masturbating
18. Spanking
24. Gags
49. Fisting
97. Daddy kink

[Word count: 1,528]

First smutshot and we're jumping straight in. Remember, if you want to request something, go ahead! Thanks!
-Ollie

Philip Hamilton hadn't seen his boyfriend,
George Eacker in days. He was off on the school trip to the Statue of Liberty while he was stuck at home with his parents.

Philip had no idea why he couldn't go. He was responsible and would be safe, and he just didn't understand why his parents couldn't realize that.

He had also been deprived from any sexual interaction, besides his right hand, and the few dildos he had his under his bed.

Even though George had been gone only for a few days, he was upset that he couldn't see his boyfriend in person. He was all the way in New York, and he was stuck in South Carolina.

What a way to spend their two year anniversary.

Philip sighed, laying down on his bed, his back pressed to the comforter. He had been horny for a few hours now, but he couldn't do anything about it. Even the toys he had didn't do the job as well as George could.

He wasn't told when George would be coming home. He would probably visit him a few days after he came home, anyways. Philip sighed.

His parents were away shopping. Philip new John loved to spend hours at the store picking out things they didn't need. Alexander was dragged along because there was no way his dad could go to the store with six children alone.

Philip's other sibling, Angelica, was sleeping in her room. She was only a toddler and had a sleep schedule more messed up than Philip's.

He sighed and got on his knees, peeking under his bed. Philip pulled out the plastic container that held his toys, and took off the lid. He had around four dildos, all varying in different sizes. The clear one he had, which was around seven inches, was the closest to George he could get with his toys.

Philip closed the box and gripped the dildo in his hands. Taking off his pants, then his boxers, he slowly slid his shirt up and sat on his bed. Opening his legs, Philip placed the tip to his hole. The cold material made his whole clench together. He slowly pushed it in, wincing, wishing he had used lube.

Philip had ran out a couple days ago, so he couldn't have used some anyways.

He bit his lip, his free hand gripping the bed comforter as the dildo glided into him slowly. He edged closer to it, his breathing getting heavier with each push.

Philip groaned, placing his hand over his eyes. The base was pushing against his hole, the tip bulging in his stomach. He laid there without moving for a moment, taking a moment to appreciate the length in him.

Philip was enjoying it so much he couldn't hear the front door open.

He sighed, his breath hitching in his throat as he drew out the toy, and slid it back in him a bit faster than before. His own dick had begun to rise, standing stiff against his belly.

Philip let out a strained noise as he repeated the motion, his hand aching from the contact. His hole had adjusted well to the dildo and it was now sliding easily in and out of him.