005

Edited
10/22/2022
6/20/2021

Your POV

I held the camera in my hand, recording Marsh and Ava for Marshs youtube channel, "So today guys i'll be picking clothes out for Marsh and He'll pick clothes for me" Ava spoke turning to the camera, "and we have y/n as our camera girl" I pointed the camera to my shoes doing a little shuffled dance.

"Y/n will also supervise us, since she's better at picking our clothes" Marsh spoke next, "Ava picks most my outfits Marsh" I spoke, Marsh gasped, "Betrayal!" Ava giggled, "you never asked" I chuckled in agreement

"Omg! is that Moon and Marsh!" Someone yelled from across the street, "Y/N go" I nodded and put the camera down. I walked down the street, passing them.
Hiding the camera in my backpack, as the group of people who noticed Ava and Marsh ran across the road to get photos.

I grabbed my phone and texted Ava telling her when she's finished to meet me at the Cafe.

I headed inside the cafe. I waited in line, i started to chew on my jacket strings.
"That's not a good habit you know" The deep voice spoke right next to me, i turned to see that all familiar corpse boy.
"Hello Corpse" he chuckled, his laugh making butterfly's fill my stomach. "hey y/n" he spoke in a somewhat whisper, "why are we whispering" i whispered back.

"Why not" He whispered back, i shrugged.
"So what are you doing other then calling out my bad habits?" I smirked "Getting Coffee" Dry little bit-

"Next!" I walked up to the counter, "Hello what can i get for you two?" I chuckled.

"It's just- "A black coffee please, and a (F/D or coffee)" I looked up at him glaring. "That will be $9.65" I quickly grabbed my wallet but corpse already slid his card.

"Your coffee / f/d will be done soon, just wait over there" The waiter pointed a couple feet away from the counter at a open counter set up.

"I hate you" I sipped my (f/d or coffee)
"You love me don't worry" Corpse spoke, as he moved his mask down enough for him to take a drink.
I looked down at my phone, "How long does it take to take photos" i mumbled.
"Photos?" Corpse questioned, i nodded.

"My roommates are YouTubers so they get noticed anywhere, and i left because people aren't supposed to know what i look like" Corpse nodded.

I took a moment to examine his face, he was pretty pale, his lips looked soft but chapped, he had a couple scratches on his face, along with- an eyepatch? Though his hair was covering his eyes i could barely see it, he didn't have it on last time we met.

His face flushed noticing i was staring and he pulled his mask up.

"Your face is cute, why don't you show it?" I smiled.
"becauseimafamousyoutuberwhohasntshownhisface" corpse mumbled quickly. "Pardon?" I felt arms wrap around me.

"Y/n my dear baby sorry we took so long" Ava said in a baby voice.
"Get off you ass" I smacked her hands off me.
"Yeah sorry we took so long, more people showed up, the yeah" Marsh spoke.

"We're gonna go order some food, you two lover birds can stay chatting" Ava smirked I groaned.

"Sorry about them-" I looked over to corpse, he was zoned out, his breathing was getting heavy, he was shaking. "Hey you okay?" I asked.

He must be having a panic attack, I grabbed his hand and rubbed it. "Breathe in" I said calmly. "Close your eyes and breathe, you're having a panic attack" i reassured him in a comforting voice.

I moved my chair so i was closer to him. We sat in the same corner we did last time, away from other tables.

Corpse gripped my hand, inter locking our fingers, his shaking was getting calmer, he shut his eyes, his breathing getting slower.
"you're okay" I whispered. He continued to take deep breaths for about 5 minutes till he was completely calm.

Ava and Marsh sat somewhere else, seeing the situation they let us be, knowing it'd cause more attention.

"Would you like me to walk you home?" I asked, he seemed drained from just that panic attack.
"please" he whispered, his voice was husky, like he was out of breath.

I nodded I helped him up from his seat, his arm wrapped over my shoulder my hand behind his back. "Taking him home" Marsh slowly nodded and pointed towards his phone.

I have a thumbs up before walking out of the Cafe.

"can- can you talk about flowers?" Corpse heavily breathed out.
"where is your house first?" "I drove" he croaked out.

Oh fuck.. "Where's the car?" Corpse weakly pointed to a black car. Not surprised, he shakily grabbed his keys from his pocket. I unlocked the car and put him in the passenger seat.

I clicked the seat belt in, I saw his arms go limp as he laid them down, i shut the door, going to the drivers seat.

I gulped, as i opened the car door pulling myself in, adjusting the seat and closing the door. Putting the keys in, "Address?" "Maingrove street 5667" I nodded, Knowing the street I turned the keys and drove off.

"Did you know their is 400,000 types of flowers? But I'm a huge fan of, (Favorite Flower) along with Camellia"
I rambled about different flowers as i drove, carefully, stopping at stop signs and red lights.

"Also random fact, did you know i never got my drivers license?" I smiled.

"wait.. Huh?!"