010

Edited
10/23/2022

Y/N POV

Marsh and Ava were still gone, I called Marsh asking for advice on how to even set up a date.
Which he teased me for.

"Aw is little y/n having a date with corpseee" Marsh teased over the phone as y/n set up little horror movie ideas she saw on tiktok but with Disney.
"Shut up Marsh, he freaking asked me why we cuddle and shit and we aren't even dating!" I whined, Marsh laughed.

"I'm so used to you or ava cuddling me and giving me little kisses on my head I thought it was what friends do!" I finished writing on the paper, I had wrote down a bunch of horror movies and bake goods to make that relate to the movie.

"Just keep doing dates, i know it probably feels like you been on a bunch with him when he stays over, but enjoy it" Marsh said calmly, "Thanks Mar" Marsh nodded and gave a smile through the phone.

"Now i gotta go, Ava is waking up and i gotta make breakfast" I nodded waving bye to marsh as he hung up.

I made sure that the basement was set up, I put red and black streamers up, our projector was set and ready for the movies, even though I finished early I had 3 more hours left till he'd come.

I made the rest of the food, that had relation with the movie.

I made sure everything was in set, I didn't know what alcohol he liked or if he even if he wanted alcohol!
So I got what ever one reminded me of him or just random ones Ava or Marsh drink.

I sat on the couch, just taking a bit to breathe Pierce coming up and laying on my lap, Linx soon coming up and joining us.

I fed Akira Fudo, letting him lay on my shoulder as i walked back to the couch, Pierce and Linx eating from their bowls.

I sighed looking at the time, it's been 33 minutes pass 6 and he hasn't arrived, "I said 6pm.." I bit down on my lip, Akira Fudo slivering down my chest i moved myself slowly so i was slightly laying down with my feet up so Akira Fudo could lay on my stomach.

I stayed on my phone, it's now been an hour, 7:01pm hit the clock, should i text him?
"i'll text him.. maybe he fell asleep?" I opened my messages going to click his contact.

Pierce stealer

Hey are you still
coming?

Corpse?

Shit, i'm working right
now, i'll be done
in 10 minutes!

I'm so sorry

y/n?

I sighed, when I first read the sentence I wanted to cancel, I forgot he worked Fridays.
I placed my phone down, away from the two cats who laid beside me.

"maybe I shouldn't have asked" I shrugged, we're fine as friends? best friends? I thought hugging and cuddling and that shit was normal, Marsh and Ava do it to me all the time.

About 10 minutes passed and a knock on the door interrupted my tiktok watching hour, i did make a couple tiktoks of Avas snake while he laid on my chest.

I sat up, holding Akira Fudo and placing him on my shoulder as he wrapped himself around my neck.

I twisted the door knob, opening it up seeing the one and only.
"I'm sorry, I thought you said 7, and i forgot i had to work till i got a message" He rambled, I couldn't stay mad, I wasn't mad at him at all I was mad at myself for forgetting.

"It's fine! It's not like everything is ruined- why are you wearing a suit?" I questioned looking him up and down.

"I thought we were gonna have dinner here" I held in my laugh as he explained.
"Bubs it's just a movie and baking" Corpse sighed.
"But how about this ill go get dressed into a dress for you, and we can do that okay?" Corpse smiled, I let him inside.

He took his shoes off showing his bingus socks.
"The socks are hot by the way" I snickered walking into Avas room and putting Akira Fudo back in his home.

"Thanks" He mumbled as he sat down next to the cats, Pierce already crawled up on his lap.

I headed back to my room, looking at different dresses to wear, I wasn't a huge fan of fancy clothes but I had a couple for when Ava and Marsh dragged me to a bar.

I grabbed a black dress changing, the dress was tight showing every curve, Ava bought this I know it, I just never wore it.

I looked in the mirror, doing a 360 of the dress.
I sighed, and went to the door, I was wearing white fluffy socks.

Corpse turned his attention to me, he looked me up and down, then stopped at my face and smiled, we made eye contacts for a while.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I joked, Corpse grabbed his phone and took one, making my face flush.

"It looks beautiful on you" He sat up holding pierce in his arms walking towards me, he softly brushed a strand of my hair behind me ear.

"Horror night?"

"Horror night"