007

Edited
10/22/2022

Narrator

After that day well, whole thing with Corpse the two got closer.  Corpse would call Y/n when he couldn't sleep. Y/n would usually be up at 2am which is usually when he calls her, writing songs, poems or laying with Peirce, she would send him pictures of Peirce, Linx and Akira Fudo when she got the chance.

Corpse adores the pictures he gets, saving them and mostly only posting Peirce on his Twitter account. Saying just look at how cute this cat is etc. Y/N still didn't know he was a famous streamer, only knowing some songs he hasn't released yet, he mustered the courage to tell her how he is a singer.

Showing her E-girls are ruining my life, Cabin Fever and Agoraphobic. He loved how she said she had a soft spot for Agoraphobic, saying Marsh would listen to it while they'd randomly come in their room and sleep.

They still meet up at the Cafe, They'd go on little trips to the flower shop. But when Y/n would ask if he'd like to come to her house for a bit, he'd decline, scared she would find out about him, and only want to be his friend because he was famous.

So they would go to Corpse house, play Mario Cart on his TV, Bake or make music, not post-able music though.

Y/N POV

As I laid on Corpses couch, a blanket laying on top of me, Corpse yelled as he tried to open foil in the back ground. "You know you can ask me for help right?" You sat up turning to see corpse in the kitchen, He mumbled a whatever, walking over to you and handing it to you.

"Asking for help won't kill yah" I took the foil taking a piece off for him, handing it to him. "What are you trying to do anyways?" He yawned.

"I wanted to wrap up the chicken alfredo you made" I nodded. Every time you came over, you'd cook for him, seeing he only orders out. But you've been coming over a lot, making him dinner or lunch making enough so he can have leftovers.

He always complains when you cook for him. Always trying to pull you away from the kitchen, trying to get your attention to get you distracted enough to make you forget what you were doing.

Sometimes when he went to work you'd sneakily cook for him leaving it in the microwave since he had one rule when coming over. "Y/N don't ever go in that room, its my office" Which you of course respected, after you were done cooking, or cleaning, organizing his pills for him you'd take a nap on he couch or watch something on the TV.

"Don't you have work soon?" I reminded him as he placed the covered food in the fridge. He seemed to think for a moment, "I wanna actually hang out with you, work can wait" You laughed as corpse walked over tackling you in a hug laying on top of you on the couch.

You knew he didn't get sleep, he did this when he didn't sleep well, he said once when he was half drunk on facetime how you calmed him. He fell asleep on call, holding a bottle of vodka. Which you always teased him about.

You played with his black curly locks, as he got comfortable laying his head on your stomach. After about a couple minutes Corpse phone started ringing, he groaned as he sat up grabbing the phone from his back pocket.

"Hello?" I could barely hear the muffled talking through the phone, "Sean, you didn't wake me, I'm just taking a break for a moment" he looked over at you with a smile, "Ill jo- start soon" After a couple minutes, sharing goodbyes, Corpse hung up and laid back down getting comfortable again. "Was that your boss?" Corpse softly laughed, "Oh he's my co-worker" You nodded, Continuing to play with his hair. He hummed in response when you got a spot he like, his voice rumbling against your stomach.

"You should get to work, got to make that money" You joked, Corpse groaned, "But then you'll leave" He pouted. You patted his cheek, "Ill most likely be back tomorrow, you also have my number on speed dial, you'll be okay" He pouted as he laid back down letting all his weight pile on top of you, not letting you move. "If you get fired its not my fault" Earning a laugh from Corpse.

"Ill bring Peirce tomorrow if you go get to work" Corpse quickly got to his feet, helping you off the couch. "Promise, Petals?" You groaned at the stupid nickname he calls you.

"I promise, Corpse"  He smiled as he hugged you before heading into his office room, waving to you as you reached the front door, putting on your coat and shoes.

"I'll call you tonight" He said before you walked out, "You can call me anytime" You smiled at him before walking all the way out shutting the door.

"I love you.."