Princess

Ham, Smalls, Benny and I were walking home together after a long day spent at the Sandlot. I was over the moon about the boys accepting Smalls into the group.

"I'll show you some more tomorrow, okay?" Ham told Smalls

"Okay!"

"You did good!"

"Bye"

"See ya later Ham" I said waving at the freckled boy

"See ya at the Sandlot Ham! 8 o'clock tomorrow" Benny yelled at Smalls and Ham

"8 o clock Benny?" Smalls asked with joy in his voice

"Yeah See ya later Smalls"

"Bye Smalls" I said waving at the boy

"Bye see you tomorrow"

Benny took my hand once again lacing his fingers with mine. My heart skipped a beat or two at the action. Benny smirking to himself as if he knew the effect he had on me.

"What are you smirking about Benny boy?" I said teasingly

"Oh nothing.....Princess" He said still smirking but this time he grabbed me by my waist to see my reaction.
(If you guys don't like the nickname you may change it to something else)

Princess....wait Princess?! I didn't even address the fact that his arms were around my waist because of this nickname he had decided to gift me with.

"Did you just call me prin-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as Smalls had decided to interject.

"Benny wait! Your glove!" Smalls yelled

Benny looked to the boy and was shooting daggers at the boy for ruining the moment but nonetheless still decided to be nice to the new member. If it was anyone else he would have made them wish they didn't ruin his moment with his Princess.

"Keep it man!" Benny yelled back going back to his girl

"Thanks!" Smalls yelled a little too excitedly and started for his house surely to tell his mom about his new friends and the Sandlot

"Oh shit" Benny groaned

"What?"

"Give me a minute Princess" he said already comfortable with the nickname even though he's used it only once. The tan boy removed his hands from my waist and ran towards the smaller boy.

"Hey smalls, um bring a t-shirt and jeans tomorrow, okay?" He told Smalls

"Oh yeah, Smalls you got a fireplace?" I asked

"Yeah, why?" The boy asked me

"Throw that hat in there man." I said
"It would be best...for everyone's sake."

"Oh yeah..well it was the only one I had"

"Yeah? Well not anymore, wear my old hat" Benny told him handing him a blue hat with an Orange C on it. The older brother like action made a smile apear on my face. It was cute I guess.

"8 o clock tomorrow morning!" I yelled as Benny grabbed my hand and we ran off towards his house.

"Thanks guys! 8 o clock tomorrow morning!" Smalls yelled back

"MOM GUESS WHAT!!" Smalls yelled at an unopened door. Yes I was correct. The boy did indeed tell his mom everything that had happened that day. It was better than any birthday and Christmas present that kid had received. And surely he wouldn't have traded it for millions of pounds of Holloween candy.

"You just made that kids year ya know" I said to Benny opening his door for us.

Benny laughed "Yeah"

As soon as Benny's mom Carla (I don't know I just made up a name) heard the door open she burst through from the kitchen and opened me and Benny with open arms and sloppy kisses on our faces.

"Y/n! I see Benny brought you home for dinner!" Carla said raising her eyebrows at her son teasingly.

"Mom please!" Benny whined

"Oh shush Benny! Y/n I wanted your opinion on the new curtains since your a great stylist! You do know we are getting new curtains correct?" She asked me

"Yes Benny told me about it"

"I wonder what else he told you.." she said looking over at her son

"MOM!"

"I'm just kidding I can make jokes too you know!"

I laughed at the playful..well kind of playful banter between mother and son. Carla leaded me away from Benny and towards the living room where some tea was sitting on their coffee table.

"Wait mom where are you taking her?" Benny asked "I brought her over to hang out with me not you!"

"Oh sweet Jesus..Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez let your girlfriend hang out with her future mother in-law!" Carla yelled

This comment made Benny shut up and blush...a lot.

"S-shes not my g-girlfriend..." Benny stuttered (oop Benny starting to sound like someone I know whos blonde with ocean blue orbs...how weird)

Benny made his way up to his room and Carla let out a sigh "finally!"

I let out a laugh and Carla offered me some tea and started showing me different materials and colors she was looking at for her new living room curtains.

As much as I wanted to focus on Carla I couldn't help but wonder what she meant earlier. And why he was blushing so hard.

'I wonder what else he told you'

'Let your girlfriend hang out with her future mother in-law'

Weird

_______________________________________

Hope you all liked it! I wanted it to be a bit more longer since I haven't updated in a while, hopefully it is. Anyways love you lots Losers 💚