The public pool incident part 1

Warnings: language

Also y/n is pansexual but it's like vaguely mentioned with Wendy. Pretty much she says Wendy's hot and thats it

Y/n pov

After talking a bit Maria and Carla went home, and that was when we realized that we didn't even have a ball. So we made the brilliant choice of leaving Yeah-Yeah and Squints to go buy a ball. It had been about 40 minutes and they were still not back yet.. yeah a real smart move.. I sat with the gang in the wood picnic area at the Sandlot, when we finally saw them walking towards us arguing. Benny got up from beside me annoyed "Where you guys been? we've been waiting here forever already!" Benny asked outraged. Yeah-Yeah responded back "Aw, squints was perking a dish." Handing the ball over. "Shut up. I wasn't." "Yeah yeah you were! Your tounge was hanging out of your head and you was swooning! Oh Wendy Peffercorn my darling lover girl!" Yeah-Yeah said laughing. The two continued to argue with each other as Ham went over to complain to Benny about the heat.

Honestly I already tried convincing Benny about 10 minutes ago to do something else instead of playing. But I had faith in Ham to get Benny to change his mind. "This pop isn't working Benny. IM BAKING LIKE A TOASTED CHEESER ITS SO HOT HERE!" He yelled throwing his hat down on the ground. Holy shit...that was good. Really good.

Now if that didn't get Benny's attention I don't know what will. "It's 150 degrees out there. You can't play baseball!" Squints added. "Might as well call it for the day Benny." I said shrugging my shoulders. The boys nodded in agreement. "You gotta listen to her Benny!" Bertram said desperately. "Vote then! Anybody who wants to be a can't-hack it, panty waste, who wears their mommas bra, raise your hand!" Benny asked confidently. This bitch really thought- we all raised our hands, I mean who wouldn't! Benny looked to the ground in defeat, "Fine, fine, fine! Be like that." He said looking directly at me. Wait, did he really think I was gonna play baseball...in this heat uh uh honey no I'm calling the mother fucking fbi! He's out of his danm mind..

"So what are we gonna do?" Benny asked. Yeah-Yeah started laughing and looking around, I smiled as I immediately caught on. Everyone else caught on too because we yelled "SCAM POOL HONEYS!" well everyone but Smalls..he was confused.

_______________________________________

      A time skip brought to by milfs
_______________________________________

We all darted out of the changing room and before we all jumped in, Benny picked me up bridal style and we jumped in together. I swam up and saw him smiling like an idiot. "And yet you say you'd rather be at the Sandlot!" I said laughing "Okay, I guess this is nice too.." He said rolling his eyes jokingly. I shoved him and thats where I messed up cause this mf picked me up and threw me down into the water. We continued to play fight until my eyes caught Wendy. Everyone stopped and followed to where my eyes lingered. She sat perched up on the lifeguard tower, rubbing tanning lotion on her legs. "You gotta be kidding me." I heard Benny say beside me glaring at me. "Hey man don't blame her! Wendy's well Wendy and you're well...you." I heard Kenny say. "You little!" Benny slammed Kenny into the water. "Hey man you haven't asked her out yet therefore she can admire Wendy!" Kenny yelled pleading for his life. "Come on man I surrender all right!" Thats when Benny finally let up, but of course not without a little splash to his face before finally admitting victory. "Awe man" Betram said beside me. "Yeah, Yeah to cruel." "She don't know what she's doing" Timmy started while Tommy ended it "she don't know what she's doing."

"Yeah she does she knows EXACTLY what she's doing" I said back. Benny grabbed my head and turned me to face him. "Hi!" I said "Hi princess, forget about me?" He asked "No of course not!" I said laughing.

_______________________________________

Sorry it's short but it's something 😌 hope yall liked it!

Love you lots later Losers 💚 -Nat