Banned for life pt 2

Sorry for not posing a lot of yall were eager for this chapter but I was too busy with school sorry bout that but here ya go <3 @yourmom4life @Fiona_McClennan11 you guys were my main inspiration to write this chapter <3

Y/n pov

Warnings (language)

“Mmhhm..sure” Benny replied rolling his eyes. “I’ve swam here every summer of my adult life..” Squints said, pausing to rub his glasses clean. “And every summer there she is lotioning, oiling, oiling, lotioning, smiling, smiling. I can’t take this no more! Move!” We all stared at him wide eyed. None of us had seen Squints so determined before. “What’s he doing?” Smalls asked. “Who knows” said Yeah-Yeah. We all watched in confusion as we saw Squints climb out of the pool and walk towards the diving board. “Is he out of his mind! That’s the deep end and Squints can’t swim!” I said. And as soon as I said that Squints jumped in and we all scrambled to get out of the water; yelling to grab attention to any one of the lifegaurds. Wendy caught on quick enough and jumped into the water while we all circled around them. Another lifeguard pulled Wendy up out of the pool, he started rolling him over before Wendy yelled. “Nevermind nevermind!” as she started performing CPR on Squints. We all whispered words of encouragement towards him..until I heard Yeah-Yeah Betram. When suddenly Squints opened his eyes and smirked, I said “What the fuck” as I let out a breath of relief. The crowd that surrounded us let out words of confusion along with us. When Wendy went back in to continue CPR his face expression immediately changed back to a relaxed face. As she placed her lips on his he took his chance and laced his arms around the back of her head. We all stood still too shocked to move, “Ugh you little pervert!” Wendy screamed. “Oh man he's in deep shit!” Timmy said. Wendy picked him up off the wet cement and pracitcally dragged him out of the gate with us following close behind. Wendy let go of him, causing him to fall onto the green grass “And stay out!” She yelled with her hands on her hips. Benny grabbed my hand and we all went charging towards where someone was already throwing out our clothes. I picked mine up and before I followed the boys I decided to pay Wendy a quick visit. She looked at me with anger in her eyes. “Wendy I would just like to say that I’m really sorry about him, he doesn’t think things through and-” “It’s okay y/n someone was bound to do it one of these days, I’m just glad it was him and not some 40 year old man.” She said with a slight laugh at the end, I smiled at the fact that she was not as angry at him as I expected her to be. “Although he will be banned for life.” She said suddenly. “That’s okay he deserves it anyway.” She laughed, “I’ll see you around y/n, stay out of trouble!” “Yeah I’ll try!” I said running back to my friends. As soon as we found a good place to stop we started changing back into our normal clothes, then Ham yelled “You guys he planned that, he knew what he was doing!” 

Again it's short but it's something, I’ll try my best to keep a regular uploading scheduale instead of disappearing for months at a time and then reappearing out of the blue

Anyways love you lots later Losers- Nat💚