Chapter 5- Lots and lots of training

This does include a fair amount of no no words, so read it if you want to. (Although I'm sure I've put a few earlier-)

The next day, I was told to meet up in this equally dirty abandoned building, it wasn't too far from the league, but it still got a good work out for anyone walking that far. I huffed as I showed up in my 'villain costume,' which hasn't been known to the public. Yet. That's what is so exciting.
"Hey! Anyone here-?" My voice echoed as I waited for someone to show up. I sighed, walking into the building. I did my best to dust off a dirty couch inside, cringing as I sat down, watching as the cobwebs blew away on the ground.

Before I could even bat an eye, a knife soared right passed me, hitting the wall behind me. It missed me by only a couple inches. My eyes widened as I saw Toga skipping into the doorway.
"Toga? Did you throw that?!" I shouted, pure shock ran through me.
"Of course not, I did." A low voice growled. I stared at the doorway as a reptile-like man leaned against the door. The darkness creeping over him made my stomach churn.
"Welcome to hell." He smiled. He stepped over to Toga and whispered something to her. She nodded excitedly.

The building we went to was completely dark, no lights or anything. They agreed to take me upstairs, where I almost tripped on the reptile man (and by that I mean his tail) a total of four times. It was so dark, I couldn't even see my own hands in front of my face. We finally reached the second floor, and they pushed me into the back wall. I heard metal scraping, and another knife flung at my leg. I dodged the best I could, but I ended up with a small cut on my leg.
"What the hell?!" I screamed, completely caught off guard. Toga's giggling made me search for her, knowing i wasn't going to be able to find her. Another one came soaring through, slightly missing my head. The knife was smaller and well polished. It was obviously Toga's. The lizard guy had bigger and less cleaned knives, most of them had ripped cloth tied around them.

Speaking of, two more of his quickly indented in the wall...aiming straight for my face. Luckily, I already bent down to look at the previous knives that were thrown at me. Jeez, glad I was waiting for it.
"Hm, not bad. Try to predict where the knives are coming from. Nobody will tell you where they're at." His voice seemed to travel around the room, making it hard to decipher where it was coming from.

More of them kept coming at me, faster and more accurate each time they were thrown. Made me wonder how long they've been launching them at me, it must've been getting dark by now. I saw a quick glimmer of Toga's knife, so I quickly turned out of the way.

Suddenly, another metal scraping sound was heard. I panicked, because I completely forgot about the reptile guy. I was so caught up in looking for her that I forgot about the bigger threat. I knew Toga was out of knives because I counted each and every one, which meant that I didn't need to worry about her anymore. I cursed in my head as the knife came closer. It was too fast to dodge, so I accepted the pain and attempted to guard myself with my arms. A quick flash made me flinch.

My quirk..? MY QUIRK- YOU DUMBASS Y/N! YOU HAD THIS THING THE ENTIRE TIME!! I continued to mentally curse myself out while I stared at the knife. My quirk seemed to have a reaction to me almost getting hurt...Is that how they normally work? I looked up at the ceiling and tried my best to aim my hands at the middle. After a couple of  missed shocks, the broken light on the ceiling flickered to life. I smiled, I can finally activate it on my own! I saw Toga's worried expression. She was breathing heavily and she was still in a throwing position. I spotted one of her knives on the floor, what was that about?
"Spinner you IDIOT! We weren't supposed to kill her! This is training, not murder!" Toga continued to scream at 'Spinner' while he wore an emotionless expression. He came to pick up his leftover blades, inspecting the one I shocked. He gave me a quick glare and I shrunk back. Oh god I totally just ruined one of his knives didn't I-

Smol Spinner's P.O.V

I inspected the knife she zapped. The league told me to train her quirk, so I guess this was a start. The blade was almost bent, and the knife was covered in ash from the blow. My eyes went wide in realization, that was one of her first times using her quirk?! It shouldn't of left a scratch! Who the hell is this girl-?! I gave her a glance, my eyes hardening on her.

Mk back to your P.O.V :))

I stood still as Toga squeezed me in her arms.
"Oh my gosh Y/n I'm so sorry Spinner almost killed you I didn't know he was going to I swear don't be mad at me!" She rushed her sentence, small tears in her eyes. Was I really that close to dying-?
"No problem, if anything, it made my quirk stronger, look!" I smiled, pointing to the light. Her eyes lit up and she held my arms.
"Do it again! Do it again!" I smirked and gave Spinner a heavy shock, making him jump and give me a heavy glare. Toga laughed loudly and continued to mock the lizard.

I collected her blades quickly, following the skipping girl out of the building. I tried to put them back in their places, but ended up failing due to my hands shaking. She laughed and put them back for me, and we headed back to the league. Spinner followed, I guess he joined the league then. I watched him spin a knife in his hand with a bored expression, amazed at how well he did. Realizing I was staring, I looked away quickly. Real smooth Y/n, way to go.

The league was fast asleep, and I sat at my small desk, wide awake. My hand snatched the glimmering knife from my thigh, positioning it. I replayed the blade spinning in his hand mentally and tried my best to copy it. My miserable attempt made me almost drop the thing 4 times. I slowed down the movements...

Down, spin, turn, flick, repeat, got it!

I twisted the blade faster and faster until I was at a steady pace. I smiled in victory. Suddenly, the door to my room flung open and I panicked, grabbing the knife in my hand and pointing it to the person. It was Dabi with his hands up in surrender. I sighed in relief, knowing it wasn't someone trying to murder me. He smiled creepily.
"What." I glared at him harshly, remembering what he said to me when I first met the League.

"Crusty told me that we got partnered for a mission. How's the zapper doing..?" My eye twitched at the comment.
"My zapper is doing great, thank you very much. What can you do, bake cookies?" We silently battled, and I finally got pissed.
"Okay, out. You will not take me on a mission without sleep."

Dabi left swiftly, his long black coat swaying gracefully behind him. I closed the door with enough force so that bastard could hear it.