Chapter 2

Your P.O.V (2 days after the villain attack)

It's been 2 whole days since Izuku got attacked by that sludge villain. Kacchan has layed off of him a bit, but he's still a handful. I've also noticed that Izuku has been going somewhere after school, I really hope it isn't connected with Kacchan. My thinking was interrupted by Izuku tapping my shoulder, making me jump a bit.
"Sorry Y/n, But I can't walk home with you today. I have uh...t-training to do?" It came out as more of a question. I just nodded. This is wierd, Izuku walks home with me every day! I need to follow him! I packed my stuff quickly, heading out the door about a minute after Izuku. It looks like he was heading to...the beach? Isn't this beach filled with trash? I waited behind a cabinet for a little, before peeking my head out to see what Izuku's been doing for the last two days.
"A-all Might?!" I covered my mouth. Shoot, they heard me! Both heads snapped towards my direction, luckily I hid behind the cabinet in time.
"Who's there?!" Izuku yelled. No,no,no,no! What do I do?! I heard his footsteps coming closer.
"Y/n?! What are you doing here?!" He shouted. I looked down.
"I could ask you the same thing. Why are you with All Might?" I questioned. He stumbled for a response before turning to All Might. The hero sighed and nodded.
"He was the one who gave me a quirk. I know it sounds crazy, but it can be passed down. All Might thinks I can become a hero, Isn't that great?! I get to live my dream!" I could hear my heart shatter with every word he said.
"W-what about 'The First Quirkless Heroes?'" My voice was barely a whisper. Izuku's eyes widened. I didn't want to hear it anymore, so I continued.
"You keep saying you get to live your dream...but what about mine?! All Might says that you can be a hero, and you can, but I wanted to be the one by your side! I thought we were going to be the first quirkless heroes...the ones that spread the word that you don't need superpowers to be great! But you...you betrayed me..." My voice quivered, tears pricking my eyes.
"Y/n-"
"No...but I want to say one more thing. I really hope you become the greatest hero.." I paused. "..Without me." I turned and walked away, clutching my uniform tightly with tears running down my face.

When I arrived home, mom was out grocery shopping. I went up to me and Izuku's room, gathering everything necessary. I wrote a note and left it on my bed. I walked out the door, but stopped. I quickly turned back and grabbed a couple of Izuku's things, like All Might Hoodies, stuffed animals, shirts, and drawings we did as kids. Everything I had fit inside a backpack and a duffle bag (Mostly Izuku's things.) I headed out the door while taking one last look at the house I grew up in. I didn't know where I would go, but I knew it couldn't be here.