Chapter 1

(I kinda forgot what time Izuku met All Might, sorry :/ I'm going to be going off of imagination for this one, so sorry if it isn't the same as the episode! Also, if you haven't watched the anime or read the manga yet, you might want to, because I skipped an important part of the story!)

Your P.O.V (10 Years Later, Age 15)

Me and Izuku were at school when the teacher threw papers everywhere.
"But I'm sure all of you guys want to go to UA!" He shouted.
"Oh yeah, didn't the Midoriya's want to go to UA as well?" He asked. All the students laughed as we put our heads down.
"That stupid nerd? There's no way!" Kacchan shouted as he exploded Izuku's desk. At least he's not picking on me.
"Kacchan! Enough!" I yelled, all eyes now on me instead of Izuku. He looked at me briefely but the teacher excused us out of class. I stayed behind just in case Kacchan wanted to mess with Izuku. As if on queue, he walked up to him and grabbed his notebook. Ignoring Izuku's pleading, he burned the notebook and threw it out the window. I caught it before it could drown in the pond below, handing it to Izuku.
"Kacchan, leave us alone! They got rid of the rule saying quirkless people couldn't get into UA, so we still have a chance!" I told him before drgging Izuku out.
"Thanks Y/n! You really saved me back there, like a real hero!" I waved off the compliment and walked back to our house. Suddenly, we heard an explosion, startling us both.

Izuku's P.O.V

Me and Y/n were walking home when we heard an explosion tht scared us both. We looked at each other with excitement, a villain fight! We both took off towards the commotion, spotting a sludge villain in an alley. He made his way up to us and grabbed me. I heard Y/n's shouting for me, but couldn't do anything.
"Don't worry, I'm just taking over your body, it'd be easier for both of us if you didn't fight back. It'll only hurt for a minute. You'll feel better soon." The scratchy voice told us. I...can't..breath..I think I'm dying. I looked over at Y/n, she had tears in her eyes while she was screaming and scratching at the villain. A loud 'boom' erupted, and All Might stood at the other end of the alley.
"Have no fear, you are safe, now that I am here, that is." His voice boomed.
"Texas Smash!" I heard, before I was freed from the villain. Everything was fuzzy before I felt Y/n's arms wrap around me and everything went black.

I felt my face being slapped a couple of times before I woke up.
"Hey! Wake up! Hey!" He chuckled.
"Thought I lost you there!" I jumped up and crawled back.
"Looks like you're moving all right. Sorry about that back there, I usually do well in keeping citizens safe, but it turns out that the city's sewer system is hard to navigate!" He laughed out. I looked over to Y/n who had the same look I had. I seached for a pen but Y/n interrupted me.
"H-he already signed it!" She showed me the signed notebook. We both bowed down repeatedly while mumbling,
"Thank you so much! This will be a family heirloom passed down from generations!" All Might showed a thumbs up.
"Well I need to go drop this villain off. Stand back, I'm taking off!" He announced. He can't leave yet! I clutched onto his leg, launching off into the sky. (You just continued to fangirl then walked back home hoping Izuku didn't die)
"Hey! Let go!" He told me.
"I can't! I'll die! I cried out. He landed. My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Before All Might left, I needed to ask him a question.
"Is it possible to become a hero, even if I don't have a quirk? I'm a normal kid without any powers, could I ever hope to be someone like you?!" I looked up, "What the-where did All Might go?! You're an imposter?!"

Big Time Skip because author is lazy and doesn't want to explain anything T^T. This is the part where All Might explains everything to Izuku, defeats the sludge villain (again), and Izuku is on his way to his house.

Third Person's P.O.V

  Izuku walked to his house, thinking about the incident that just happened. It's not like he did anything to help.
"I AM HERE!" All Might boomed. Izuku jumped and yelled out.
"All Might? What're you doing here? And..how did you get rid of all those reporters?" All Might chuckled.
"I came here to thank you..and to discuss the question you had earlier. If you didn't run into that fight, I would have been a worthless bystander in the crowd, so thank you." He thanked Izuku.
"Oh no! I was the reason he was there in the first place." Izuku told him.
"You told me you didn't have a power, so when I saw this timid, quirkless boy try to save a life, it inspired me too. There are stories of how heroes became great, and most have one thing in common...their legs moved before they had a chance to think. Almost on their own. And that's what happened to you. Young man, you...can become a hero." Izuku was now clutching his jacket, tears streaming down his face.
"I deem you worthy of my power, my quirk is yours to inherit." All Might told the green haired kid. He looked at him confused.
"What do you mean inherit?" He questioned.
"Listen well! I wasn't born a natural hero. It was a torch passed down to me, and you're next! I can give you my abilities!" Izuku started mumbling about how it was true.
"Stop nerding out!" He raised his voice a bit.
"My quirk's name..is One For All. One person improves it, then passes it on to another. I was on a long hunt for a worthy successor, and then I watched you jump into action as the rest of us stood idly by. You may be quirkless, but you acted like a true hero." He inspired the boy.
"Okay, I'll do it, yes!" Izuku said without reluctance. He went home inspired. (And to a worried twin and mom..)