Chapter 3

Izuku's P.O.V

I kept training despite All Might wanting me to take a break. I just needed something to take my mind off of Y/n. It was starting to get late so I decided to go home and check out my schedule. When I got home I noticed mom just got back from getting groceries. I went up to my room when I saw that Y/n wasn't there and the room looked quite empty. Hm, wierd. I looked over to Y/n's bed, a note? I picked it up and read it over...no...
"Mom!" I called out. She came through the door and gave me a questioning look.
"Y-Y/n...s-she.." I couldn't even finished my sentence and handed her the note.

"Dear mom and Izu,

I'm really sorry for lashing out on you earlier, Izu. I took some of your things to remember you (even though it would be hard to forget a brother like you~) and I wish you luck on becoming the number one hero! Follow your dreams, even if it means that I can't be in them. Mom, please don't blame yourself for this, you were the best mom I could ever have! Make sure to take care of Izu, you both mean a lot to me!
Love, Y/n"

The paper was littered with stars and hearts, that's definetely Y/n. Mom was already sobbing halfway through the note as I gave her a hug. Neither of us could sleep knowing that a dear family member was missing.

Your P.O.V

I walked down a couple streets, crossing a suspicious alleyway. The road was almost empty, and the people that were there were most likely in a hurry to get somewhere else. I passed a suspicious looking alleyway, but before I could cross, a hand reached out from the darkness and yanked me into the alley.

This weird feeling washed through me. It wasn't fear, it wasn't joy, it wasn't even anger. Something just...snapped. I grabbed the mans collar, pushed him forward, kicked his knees so he was onto the ground, and twisted his arm tightly so he couldn't move. In front of me, there was laughter from about three or four people. Snapping my head up to face them, I was met with a blonde, a guy made out of mist, and a guy with a grey and black suit.
"Damn Dabi, she beat your ass!" The blonde was laughing like a maniac.
"You're supposed to be quirkless, brat!" The muffled voice of the person underneath me spoke.
"What do you want? My money?" I asked sarcastically. The mist guy walked up to me.
"Well, we were planning on using you, but with a quirk like that, you could join the league." I stifled a laugh.
"Sorry, but that wasn't a quirk. I don't even have one. It was probably just adrenaline or something." I started to walk away.
"Wait! You said you don't have a quirk, right? We can help with that. Doesn't look like you have a place to stay either." I stopped in my tracks...these villains...can give me a quirk?! I spun around.
"I'm in."