Sparks Of Rebellion: Part 2 (Part 2 Of 2)/Part 2

Ezra tells the crew the Wookies are being taken to Kessel. The rebels and Ezra come up with a plan to rescue the Wookies while the Ghost flies to Kessel. Once the Ghost arrives at Kessel, the Ghost descends towards the Wookies. Kanan, Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Ezra are in the cargo bay, waiting for the ramp to open.

Zeb says "Try not to get dead. Don't want to carry your body out."

The Ghost lands and the ramp opens. Kanan, Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Ezra get off of the Ghost and Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Sabine shoot at the stormtroopers, behind some crates, while Ezra sneaks around the troopers and free the Wookies from captivity. Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Sabine run to the other crates while still shooting at the troopers. Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Sabine see the Wookies fight back against the troopers and the rebels come forward to the Wookies and they also see Ezra with the Wookies. All of them hear TIE fighters and shoot at the Ghost. A transport is shown and it shoots at the rebels and Wookies and all of them avoid the shot. The Ghost leads the TIEs away and the transport lands. The transport lows some stormtroopers and Agent Kallus.

Agent Kallus says "Take them down!"

The troopers run and shoot at the rebels and Wookies. The rebels and Wookies take cover while trying to avoid being shot at. One of the Wookies, Wullffwarro, gets shot at and fall to the ground.

Zeb, Luna, and Ezra come over to Wullffwarro and Zeb says "He'll be okay. I've got him."

Zeb picks up Wullffwarro and throws Wullffwarro over his shoulder and carries him towards the crates. Zeb, Luna, and Ezra go over the crates and take cover with the rest of the rebels and Wookies.

Kanan says, into the commlink "Go! Lead the TIEs away and give yourself maneuvering room!"

Hera says, over the commlink "I am not leaving you behind!"

Kanan says, into the commlink "No, you're not. We're running a 22 pickup."

Sabine says "Seriously?"

Kanan says "You have a better option?"

Zeb says "Jump into the pit and get it over with?"

Hera says, over the commlink "All right, I'll be back. Make sure you're ready."

Ezra says "22 pickup? Care to let me in on the secret?"

Kanan says "Kid, I'm about to let everyone in on the secret."

Kanan stands up and stands on a crate and gets down from the crate while troopers still shot at the rebels and Wookies. Kanan walks towards the troopers and Agent Kallus and Agent Kallus signals the troopers to stop shooting. Kanan ignites his lightsaber and reveals himself to be a Jedi. Agent Kallus orders the troopers to fire on Kanan while Kanan uses his lightsaber to deflect blaster fire back towards the troopers and Agent Kallus.

Kanan says "Time to go!"

Zeb says, while carrying Wullffwarro "Right. Everyone, into the container!"

The Wookies and Sabine run to the container while Zeb and Luna struggle to get Wullffwarro to the container.

Zeb and Luna see Ezra run towards the other direction and Zeb says "Kid, stop! Karabast! I swear, if he's left behind again, it's not my fault!"

Zeb and Luna get Wullffwarro into the container and they come back out and join Kanan and Sabine to protect the Wookies from the troopers and Agent Kallus.

Kanan says "Zeb! Hera's incoming!"

Zeb says, to the Wookies "Get in, you furballs! Now!"

The Wookies get into the container and Zeb says "Kanan, I think you inspired the kid into, well, doing something like you would do!"

Once all the Wookies are in the container, Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Sabine get in the container as well. Zeb closes the doors while the troopers still shoot at them.

Hera says, over the commlink "Magnetic seal locked."

Zeb says "I hate this part."

The Ghost picks up the container and flies away from the troopers. Once Kanan and the Ghost save Ezra and Kitwarr, Wullffwarro's son, the Ghost escapes Kessel and bring Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and the Wookies aboard the ship. Hera, Zeb, Luna, Sabine, Chopper and the Wookies are in the cargo bay and wait for Kanan, Ezra, and Kitwarr. Once Kanan, Ezra, and Kitwarr appear, Kitwarr runs to Wullffwarro and they reunite while everybody else watches them. The Wookies are being picked up by an Auzituck anti-slaver gunship. Kanan, Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Ezra watch the Wookies aboard the gunship.

Wullffwarro tells them something and Sabine translate it "Um, he says if we ever need help, the Wookies will be there."

Wullffwarro ruffles Ezra's hair and Ezra says "Good luck, Kitwarr. Try to stay out of trouble."

Wullffwarro and Kitwarr wave them good bye and get on the gunship while Zeb says "Ha. Look who's talking."

Zeb walks over to the panel while Ezra says "So I guess you drop me off next?"

Zeb closes the airlock door and says "Uh, yeah. Finally, right?" And chuckles.

Ezra walks out of the airlock while he says "Right."

Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Sabine follow behind Ezra and leave the airlock. The Ghost departs from the gunship and flies back to Lothal. Once the Ghost arrives back to Lothal, the Ghost lands and opens the ramp. Zeb, Luna, Sabine, and Chopper are in the cargo bay. Ezra climbs down the ladder and drops down into the cargo bay. Chopper chirps while Sabine works on him and Ezra walks towards Zeb and Luna.

Ezra sighs and says "So, uh, see you around?"

Zeb says "Not if we see you first?"

Zeb punches Ezra's shoulder and laughs.

Ezra says "Don't worry, you won't."

Ezra leaves the Ghost and goes towards Kanan and Hera. Zeb and Luna go back to what they were doing while Sabine and Chopper leave the cargo bay. A few minutes later, Zeb moves the last crate in the cargo bay.

Zeb says "There, that's the last one."

Luna says "Alright."

Zeb walks towards Luna and Zeb says "So, what should we do now?"

Luna sees something over Zeb's shoulder and Zeb turns around. Zeb and Luna were shocked to see Ezra, again.

Luna says "Hey Ezra. Did you forget something?"

Ezra says "Nope. I came here to join the crew."

Zeb says, a little bit mad "That's..."

Luna cuts Zeb off and says "That's wonderful."

Ezra says "Thanks."

Ezra leaves the cargo bay while Zeb and Luna watch him.

Luna looks at Zeb and Luna says "What?"

Zeb sighs and says "I hope he doesn't stay in our cabin."