The Occupation/Part 1

The Spectres are requested to the commander center by Mon Mothma.

Mon Mothma says "We received this transmission two days ago."

The transmission is from Ryder and Ryder says "The Empire is beginning trials on a new version of its TIE defender. Intel from our spies in the capital reveals the upgraded fighter is..."

Ezra says "What happened?"

Mon Mothma says "Ryder Azadi's transmission from Lothal was cut off, and we haven't been able to contact him since. I have witnessed the threat of the TIE defender first-hand. If there's been a new development with these fighters, the Rebellion needs to know. I also know how important Lothal is to you, Commander Bridger. I'm looking for volunteers."

Ezra says "When do I leave?"

Hera says "When do we leave? We're all going."

Mon Mothma says "I understand, Captain. Your squad does work best together, but by all reports, the occupation of Lothal has become a complete lock down. Even if you make it in, there's no guarantee the Rebellion can extract you if things go wrong."

Ezra says "I've had a long time to think about this. We'll get that intel, but I'm going home to help my people. Which means I'm there to stay."

Later, the Ghost meets up with the Broken Horn in deep space. The rebels meet up with Vizago and they give him a few puffer pigs. As the crates are loaded onto the Broken Horn, Zeb and Luna, with Astrid around her neck, stay away from the puffer pig.

 As the crates are loaded onto the Broken Horn, Zeb and Luna, with Astrid around her neck, stay away from the puffer pig

Rex climbs the ladder and he says "So, you're not gonna help?"

Zeb says "Uh-uh. I'm not allowed near the filthy beasts. I scare them. Apparently, there's something wrong with my face."

Rex says "Aw. Well, at least yours is unique."

Luna giggles as Zeb says "What is that, clone humor?"

Rex continues to climb up the ladder and Luna's smile turns into a frown.

Zeb notices and he says "Hey, what's wrong?"

Luna says "Nothing. Let's go talk to Kallus."

Luna climbs up the ladder with Zeb behind her. As Luna and Zeb are in the cockpit, they both walk over to Kallus.

Luna says "Kallus, can you come with us for a moment, please?"

Kallus says "Sure."

Kallus gets up and he follows Luna and Zeb out of the cockpit.

Once Zeb, Luna, and Kallus are out of the cockpit, Kallus says "What is it?"

Luna says "Uh...Can you watch over Astrid for us while we're gone, please?"

Kallus says "Of course."

Luna takes the wrap off of her, carefully, and she looks at Astrid.

Luna tries her best to not cry and she says, to Astrid "Mommy and daddy are gonna be gone for a while. So, behave yourself for your Uncle Kallus. I love you so much, Astrid."

Luna kisses Astrid's forehead and Zeb says "Let me see her when your done."

Luna hands Astrid over to Zeb and Zeb holds Astrid in his arms.

Zeb looks at Astrid and he says "Mommy and daddy will always be with you now matter how far or close we are to you. I lover you so much, my little moon."

Zeb kisses Astrid's forehead and he hands Astrid over to Kallus. Kallus takes Astrid from Zeb and Kallus holds Astrid in his arms.

Luna, still trying not to cry, says "Please, take good care of our daughter."

Kallus says "I will. I promise."

Zeb says "Come on, Luna. We have to go."

Luna says "Okay."

Zeb and Luna make their way to the Broken Horn and they get on the ship with the others. The Broken Horn detaches from the Ghost. The Spectres are in the brig of the Broken Horn in civil disguises as Chopper rolls in and grunts.

 The Spectres are in the brig of the Broken Horn in civil disguises as Chopper rolls in and grunts

Chopper laughs at them and Zeb says "What's wrong with my hat?"

Chopper grunts and Ezra says "What do you mean, ridiculous?"

Chopper grunts and Sabine says "Don't make me paint your again."

Chopper grunts and the Broken Horn drops out of hyperspace above Lothal.

The Spectres are shocked at the planet's heavily polluted appearance and Ezra says "Look at the sky. Kanan, what've they done? Lothal looks like it's dying."

Vizago says "Your home isn't exactly the place you remember, kid. Better prepare yourself."

A man says, over the radio "Supply ship Broken Horn, we have a lock. Transmit clearance codes."

Vizago transmits his clearance codes as he sighs and says "The things I do for money."

The man says, over the radio "Broken Horn, clearance is granted. You are approved for landing."

The Broken Horn flies through a layer of pollution in Lothal's atmosphere.

Ezra says "They've burned it. They've burned it all away."

Two TIE fighters swoop in to escort the Broken Horn and Hera says "What are those TIE fighters doing? You said you had Imperial permits."

Vizago says "The permits are good. It's standard procedure to have a TIE fighter escort. Sometimes."

Zeb says "How can it be standard procedure sometimes? How many times has this happened to you?"

Vizago says "Well, this is the first time."

Upon landing at Jhothal, a gravity lock is placed on the Broken Horn.

Hera says "Gravity locks and a search crew? Must have scanned us on the way in."

Ezra says "Hey, if they don't find us, they got nothing. Stall'em Vizago."

The Spectres hurry out of the cockpit and hide in the hold amid the crates.

Sabine says "Are you sure this is going to work?"

Ezra says "As much as I ever am. Ready, Zeb?"

Zeb says "Yeah. Let me put on my useful face."

Zeb and Luna are positioned in the corridor as they see the puffer pigs coming out. Zeb growls and the puffer pigs squeal. The Spectres sneak past and Vizago makes it out.

Ezra says "Vizago, come on!"

The Spectres sneak into the occupied town and Ezra says "Vizago went back for the pig, didn't he?"

Kanan says "Yeah, but if anyone can weasel his way out of trouble. it's him."

Ezra says "I figure we can start as Old Jho's. He'll know how to reach Ryder."

Zeb says "If he's still there."

Hera says "We split up. You, Sabine, and Chopper head for Jho's. Make contact with Ryder. Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and I will get us a transport."

They split up and do what they need to do.