Zero Hour: Part 2/Part 1

Back at Chopper Base, Zeb, Luna, and Rex are manning Sabine's modified deflector shield generator.

Hera says, over the commlink "How's the shield coming, Zeb?"

Zeb says, into the commlink "We're about to fire it up now. Rex, Luna, and I have done our best, but this is really Sabine's baby."

Hera says, over the commlink "Then it should work."

Rex says, into the commlink "Should, yes, but there are a lot of modifications and special fuses. We never got to test it while Sabine was still here, so if it over loads, I'm not sure we can fix it."

Hera says, over the commlink "Let's hope you don't have to. Fire it up!"

Zeb says, into the commlink "Copy that."

Zeb fires up the prototype shield generator, which forms a shield that envelops Chopper Base.

Zeb says, into the commlink "It's working. The shield is stabilized!"

Hera says, over the commlink "Nice work, boys and Luna."

Luna feels a little bit of pain, under her stomach, and she groans as she holds her stomach. Zeb notices that Luna is in pain and he is worried about her and the baby.

Zeb says "Luna, my shooting star, are you alright?"

Luna says "Yeah. The baby is just kicking really hard."

Zeb says "Are you sure?"

Luna says "Yeah, I'm sure."

Zeb says "Okay."

Suddenly, the Imperial unleashes a hail of fire on Chopper Base and the Imperial bombardment begins to fry the shield generator.

Zeb says "Come on, Come on!"

Rex says "The shield is overheating!"

The Imperial stops firing at Chopper Base and Zeb says "It held! It held!"

Rex laughs and Luna says "I'm happy that the shield held."

Zeb, Luna, and Rex join Hera, General Dodonna, and two people at the rebel command center.

Zeb says "Our shield generator's taken a beating. I doubt it'll survive another attack like last one."

Hera says "I don't think it will have to. Thrawn was trying to soften us up. He'll send in ground forces to do the dirty work."

General Dodonna says "I agree, Captain. My guess is he will most likely stage a direct assault from this position."

Rex says "If we mine these approaches here and here, we can slow'em down."

Hera says "Good. You, Zeb, and Luna take a squad down and get it done."

Rex, Zeb, and Luna run to grab supplies and get prepared. Rex, Zeb, and Luna go to the spot with a couple of people and hide. Rex, Zeb, and Luna hide in one spot together and they peek out.

Zeb says "I hope this plan of yours works."

Rex says "Yeah, me, too."

Luna says "Same here."

Luna uses Rex's macrobinoculars and she spots a column of AT-DP walkers.

Luna gives Rex his macrobinoculars and Luna says "Here they come."

Rex sets off a bunch of detonators, which destroys five of the walkers, saving the last one for Zeb.

Rex says "I left one for you."

Zeb brings out a rocket launcher and he destroys the last walker.

All of them hear distant clanking and Rex says "I know that sound."

Zeb says "Yeah. And I hate that sound."

Luna says "Me too."

All of them see AT-AT walkers and Rex says "Lousy four-leggers."

Zeb says "Hit'em with the detonators."

Rex sets off a bunch more of detonators, but they are not effective against the large walkers and the large walkers walk through the shield.

Zeb says "We need Sabine to invent a shield you can't walk through!"

Rex says "Let's hope we get a chance to tell her!"

All of them flee and the large walkers begin blasting at the rebels. The A-wings launch their attacks as Zeb, Luna, and Rex take cover and shoot at the large walkers with their weapons. Zeb, Luna, and Rex play cat and mouse with a large walker. Kanan arrives and he uses his lightsaber to slash through the two right legs of one of the large walkers, topping it and crushing two approaching stormtroopers.

Zeb says "Kanan, glad you could join us. Hera said you're bringing help?"

All of them flee as Kanan says "Maybe. Maybe not."

The rebels head into a cave and reach a way out, but they hear a trooper.

Kanan says "This way!"

Zeb, Luna, and Rex follow Kanan and a Death trooper shoots at them, but Kanan deflects the blast with his lightsaber.

Kanan says "The other way, the other way!"

Zeb, Luna, and Rex still follow Kanan as the Death trooper shoots at them, but they avoid it. Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Rex arrived back at Chopper Base just as Thrawn's walkers begin to destroy Chopper Base. Kanan, Zeb, Luna, and Rex meet up with Hera and General Dodonna at the rebel command center.

Hera says "Kanan, you made it. What happened with your friend?"

Kanan says "Oh, don't worry. I think he's coming."

They all hear Ezra over the comm and Ezra says, over the comm "I brought help. We're taking out the Interdictor."

Kanan says "Okay, this might be our only chance. Let's move!"

Luna screams in pain as she clutches her stomach and Zeb says "Luna, honey. What is wrong? What is it?"

Luna says "It's the baby."

Zeb says "What do you mean? Is the baby okay?"

Luna says "I mean, it's time. That baby is coming."