Chapter 25

Raxiine checked the time. He has a meeting scheduled with the Defense Minister, and the commanders of his army. Muntik na niyang makaligtaan dahil sa magandang ganap ng araw na iyon at sa pananabik niyang masundo na ang asawa.

"Go ahead, bring the guests to the hall. I will catch up shortly," he instructed Roh. He can't asked Rheeva to cover for him on this.

"At once, Your Highness," talima ng babae at nagmamadaling umalis.

The gigglings of the children from the garden accompanied the birds singing in their unique native language. The laughers goes on, and are swallowed by the king's chuckles afterward.

Napangiti na lang siya.

When Rheeva has his bonding time with the Queen, and the twin, all court operations are on hold. His wife, and the children are equal to the air he breathed.

Now, with Raxiine's own family to build, he is beginning to understand this kind of addiction from his brother.

He notified the Defense Minister to start the meeting without him. "Just set aside the matters pertaining to the border's control." He ended the call, and called for heads up from the ladies in waiting. "Have you prepared the guest room?"

"Yes, Your Highness, it's ready." 

Tumango siya at dumako na patungo sa waiting hall. Napapaligiran ng mga taga-silbi ang mag-asawang Johan at Ylaine na nasa mahabang mesang umaapaw sa masaganang pagkain at mga prutas. Natanaw ng dalawa ang pagpasok niya at umahon sa couch ang mga ito. The royal attendants moved back, bowing their heads to him.

"Director, Madam! Welcome to Ragi Castle."

"Your Highness/ Highness..." akmang yuyukod ang dalawa sa kanya.

"No, please don't." Pigil niya sa mga ito at nakipagkamay kay Johan. "You must be tired from the trip. The king will meet you after you get some rest."

"Thank you, Highness, but we are doing good," sagot ni Johan at hinapit ang asawa. "We would like to see our daughter." Tumingin ito sa asawa na marahang tumango.

Iminuwestra niya ang couch upang maupong muli ang mga ito. Dama niya ang labis na pangungulila ng mga ito kay Yvonne. They did not know the real situation from here bacause he regulated the released of news, make it certain that the amount of information will never be used to publicity for some social media sharks.

"The Crown Princess isn't here at the moment. She is out of the country for her exhibit tour along with my brother Leih." Lumigid siya sa silyang inihanda ni Roh para sa kanya.

"We've been worried when you sent additional guards for us at our home. Naisip kong baka may masamang nangyari rito. The terror in your borders are all over the news lately. May sinabi ang Chairman, but he assured it's under controlled," wika ni Johan.

Sumang-ayon si Ylaine ng tango.

"Don't you know it is your daughter's campaign? Provide those people a new home," may pagmamalaki niyang pahayag. Tinanggap niya ang kopitang ibinigay ni Roh na may lamang red wine. "As her prince, I should be doubling my effort or else her hardworks will be in vain."

"Jo," nabasag ang boses ni Ylaine at yumakap sa asawa. "I was wrong when I doubted her. She is not used to stand for what she believed in. Nasanay siyang manahimik lang at hayaan ang mga taong husgahan ang ginagawa niya. I can only imagine her fear." Sumubsob ang ginang sa dibdib ng asawa.

"Everything is set by it's own perfect time, and now it is her break. But she is pregnant and I'm worried, though I cannot stop her from defending the refugees."