━ 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬 ━

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍❜

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 𝟬𝟬: ❝𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟!❞

❪𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿❫

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 for a proper family reunion. Well, that was what Klaus Mikaelson thought at least.

Meanwhile, the hybrid was trying to do whatever it took for him to get his mind off of his newborn daughter, who is now being hidden in secret by Rebekah Mikaelson, who vowed to Klaus that she'd protect the newborn child at all costs.

Klaus went down into the cellar of the French Quarter of New Orleans and pulled out a black shiny casket, which had the words 'Coletta Mikaelson' engraved on it.

The thing is, nobody brought up the fact that there was a younger sibling of the Mikaelson family, so it seemed really bizarre for Klaus to find the glossy black casket and open it up.

"Who the hell is in that?" A voice was heard from behind the original hybrid. He already knew who it was just from their scent and their frantic heartbeat.

It was Hayley Marshall, the newly turned hybrid, who had spoken.

She looked rough as ever.

Well, it's understandable considering she had to tell everyone, aside from the Mikaelson family and Marcel Gerard, that Hope Mikaelson had died, and neither the crescent wolf nor the original hybrid could function properly.

Klaus knew that Hayley was one to always snoop around and ask questions that always end up with her being in danger, but couldn't find it in him to start an argument.

He was tired of this aching feeling of not seeing his daughter, but he knew deep down that he needs all of his family, now more than ever.

"Coletta Mikaelson. The youngest of us Mikaelson's, that's who she is. She's my little sister." Klaus finally spoke since his arrival down in the cellar, and out of the corner of his eye saw the little wolf's face turn from curious to shocked, "My little dove."

"Youngest Mikaelson? I thought that Rebekah was the youngest one out of you guys." Hayley admitted, still in shock at what the dirty blonde hybrid had just told her.

"You see, little wolf. There are things that are meant to stay long buried. But in due time, it can be dug right back up to the surface again." Klaus spoke surprisingly in a soft tone, and opened the lid of the casket to reveal a woman who rested in a 1920's dress, blonde curly fair hair that splayed around the inner portion of the casket.

The woman wore a peaceful expression on her grey and cracked complexion.

But the one thing that stood out the most was the silver daggered buried inside the woman's chest and dried blood surrounding the surface of the silver dagger.

"She looks so beautiful." Hayley commented with a look of awe in her hazel eyes.

"Yes. She really is, love." Klaus admitted with a soft look on his stubbled face, with a fond smile at the many memories both he and his little sister have shared over the thousands of years they've been 'alive' for.

Klaus then reached out a hand to caress the cracked and grey cheek of the woman, who laid completely still in her casket.

She looked like a sculpture of a goddess inside of a casket instead of being up in a gallery of sculptures that looked identical, if not similar to her beautiful features.

In that moment, it made Klaus realise how much he needed his youngest sister, and knew that this idea of his was a successful one.

The only thought that occurred to him was, will Coletta forgive him for daggering her for over 100 years?
That was what scared the original hybrid the most.

He didn't want his little sister to hate him and the only everlasting memory of Klaus was that he tried to take her away from the shooting that went down in Chicago in the 1920's because their father, Mikael, was hunting down the 'bastard', the name he'd grown to consistently call Klaus.

Hayley didn't know what else to say or how to act in this situation, so she quickly left.

Klaus removed the hand that was placed on his little sister's cheek, to then lift it onto the end of the shiny silver dagger.

And in one quick motion, he ripped the dagger right out of the youngest Mikaelson's chest.

"It's time to wake up now, little sister." That was all Klaus uttered, until a loud gasp was heard from above him. Immediately upon hearing the abrupt noice, he glaced right back up at his sister in her casket.

However, in the few seconds it took him to glance back towards his once motionless sister, she had opened her eyelids. Bright blood-red irises stared right back at his serene blue coloured ones.

"Bloody hell!"

__________________________________

𝗔/𝗡:

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 '𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻' 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀!

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 ━ 𝟪𝟥𝟧

𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙭𝙭𝙭