━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑰 ━

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟭: ❝𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥❞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐓 upright in her wooden coffin, looking around her surroundings, wondering what the bloody hell was going on.

"Hello, little sister." A voice was what pulled Coletta out of her glancing arpumd the room in pure confusion. She looked up when she heard the voice and saw that it was her older brother, Nik, who was the one that spoke.

"Nik. . ." Coletta Mikaelson finally spoke up, but it was more like a whisper than anything.

Klaus had a worried filled gaze on his face when seeing his little dove look so. . . Vulnerable. It physically pained him to see such a sight, especially it being from his little sister.

"Now, little dove. I've got a present for you." Klaus commented to his little sister with a knowing glint in his baby-blue eyes, which made Coletta feel uneasy.

The original hybrid brought out two human girls. One girl had blonde straight hair with green apple eyes, and the other with dark chocolate curled hair with honey coloured eyes.

The two human girls both whimpered, and tried backing away in absolute fear when seeing the mad man's face turn into a terrifying beast.

He savagely bit into the blonde's neck, and drained her of her blood until the girl went completely limp in his arms, which he then dropped, and resulted in the blonde girl to collapse on the floor of the cellar.

"How dare you!" Coletta angrily exclaimed when seeing Klaus dodge the subject as to why she's undaggered right now, and not one hundred years earlier.

"Now, now, little sister. You can get your turn in a minute." Klaus uttered in a teasing tone to his little sister, whilst wagging his finger at her as if she was a little child being told off by their parents. Coletta now wore a scowl on her pale, yet beautiful, face.

"I will not feed off of her." Coletta stubbornly said back to Klaus, who looked at her with a look of surprise, not expecting his little dove to decline such an offer, especially when it came down to feeding off of humans.

"You will, little sister." Klaus said back in a warning tone, knowing that Coletta can be very stubborn at times, and this being one of them.