━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑰 ━

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍❜

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟮: ❝𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘'𝗦 𝗡𝗢 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗝𝗢𝗥 𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗧

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟬𝟮: ❝𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘'𝗦 𝗡𝗢 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗝𝗢𝗥 𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗧. 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥, 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘❞

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 her 1920's outfit to a more. . . 21st century look, which originally had been Rebekah's clothes, due to her leaving the French Quarter before she fled with the new-born child; Hope.

❪𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿❫

Coletta had also been given her long lost golden oval-shaped locket (that captured a small oval-shaped photograph of herself, Rebekah, Kol, Klaus, Elijah and Finn) that had been a gift from her Klaus centuries ago, so that she would always carry t...

Coletta had also been given her long lost golden oval-shaped locket (that captured a small oval-shaped photograph of herself, Rebekah, Kol, Klaus, Elijah and Finn) that had been a gift from her Klaus centuries ago, so that she would always carry the memories with her siblings (no matter if they were negative or postive ones.)

"Little sister, I think it's time for a family reunion, don't you agree?" Klaus enquired with a smirk creeping up on his lips.

"Nik, I do think it's time. But, Elijah is the only one from our family that is here, considering Rebekah and Hope have hid far away from this godforsaken place." Coletta replied back. She was saddened at the fact that her older sister wasn't here to see her up and breathing again.

Klaus wore a soft look, knowing that she was right but didn't want to upset her even more, considering he needed her so that he could cope with the loss of his child.

"Yes, I know little dove. But, hopefully Rebekah won't be hidden forever. Just until everyone settles down a bit." The Original hybrid explained to Coletta, who wore a small smile on her face at his attempt at trying to look on the positive side of things.