━ 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑩 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 - 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑰 ━

❛𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍❜

𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗕 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 ━ 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟬𝟭: ❝𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗘𝗧, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧, 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗕𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚!❞

❪𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 ━ 𝟏𝟗𝟐𝟐❫

𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 of Chicago in the 1920's, 1922 specifically, finding the atmosphere quite compelling and lively. Everyone was dressed similar to one another, but she was the odd one out, still wearing her smart tweed jacket that complimented the rest of the outfit well.

Violet turned into the nearby alleyway, hoping to find a shortcut to a speakeasy nearby. It was the rage of the town, everyone was talking about it.

As her boots clicked along the dark narrow way, the light from the streetlamps dimmed, harder to make things out.

Suddenly, a smashing sound echoed through her ears, making Violet jump ever so slightly.

"Can deal with Cybermen and aliens. But can't deal with creepy alleyways." she mumbled to herself as she wrapped her arms around her tweed jacket, rubbing the material for comfort.

Violet's feet crunched under rubbish and broken shards of glass, as she continued her way through.

As she found herself near the end of the alleyway, a garbage bin echoed from behind, making her shoot around, to see the bin knocked over, and rubbish flying on the wind.

Her eyes squinted, hoping to see something in the shadows that could help her.

In the far distance, Violet could see a dark figure, clung to the building wall, as her eyes widened in shock. "Ok, could be an alien from outer space, trying to invade Earth..." she mumbled to herself once again, as she wasn't frightened, she was just thinking of a way to defeat them.

Out of nowhere, an unknown figure jumped onto Violet from behind, making her fall back onto the ground as a man with dark brown eyes straddled her. He was well dressed, meaning he was wealthy.

"Well, easy prey," he replied, his voice posh and around the area. He gripped her wrists as they were pinned down to the side of her head.