Divorce🤫

If Ateş and Ipek had decided to divorce after living together for 6 months, but life would have given them an unexpected surprise...

Ateş's House 8 am:

Cloudy, not so pleasant weather, there are black clouds in the sky, everything outside is shrouded in fog. At that moment, the sound of raindrops woke ipek up, her eyes were wide open, Ateş was not lying next to her, she got up from the bed and started searching for him.

I: Ateş...
He turned around and smiled gently and answered
A: Ipek? Why did you wake up so early?
I: I do not know. Why do you wake up so early?
Ateş at this time took Ipek by the hand and hugged him
A: I could not sleep.
I: Amm.
A: What bad weather, it spoils the character.
I: Why? I love the rain.
A: Ahh ipek, remember one thing, I love you so much.
I: I know, but why should I remember?
A: I do not know, I just told you.
A: I love you too. I have to prepare to let go now.
Ipek left Ateş's hand and went into the bathroom. Shortly after Ipek was wearing clothes, Ateş entered in the room.
I: Aren't you ready Ateş?We will be late for work.
A: Can you listen to me for 2 minutes? I have to talk.
Ilek looked at Ateş and realized that something serious had happened, she sat down on the bed next to ateş and looked at him carefully, Ateş could hardly find the strength to speak:
A: I think it's better to break up...
For Ipek, this proposal turned out to be very unexpected and heartbreaking, but the emotions subsided and she tried to continue the dialogue, she just did not look him in the face anymore.
I: Why?
A: Can't you see? There is a constant conflict in our relationship because of something small, I love you, you love me too, but sometimes in a relationship love alone is not enough.
A: I do not want to hurt you anymore, I know that being without you will be very difficult, I also know that no one in this world I will fall in love with someone except you, I know for sure that you will miss me very much, but now it's better to break up.
Ipek could not make a sound, she just looked at Ateş, smiled gently and got up before going up the stairs, looked Ateş in the eyes and said:
I: "Thanks for everything, I felt like the happiest person in these 6 months but love alone is not enough for a relationship it seems"
As soon as Ateş heard the sound of the door closing, he felt as if someone had hit him with something heavy, for the first time he felt what a heartache meant.
Ipek got in the car and soon left Ateş's house, but realized that she could not wait any longer and stopped the car at the shore, leaned back in his chair and tears welled up in her eyes, realizing that she had lost the one who was making her happiest, but she was not angry with him.she knows that ateş loved her.

After a while, they both found strength and went to work as if nothing had happened, but tried their best not to see each other. Ateş went to the polyclinic , decided not to run away from work like a small child, despite his distance from Ipek, and not to have any problems. After working in the polyclinic, he wanted to shift his focus to anything and entered Orhan's office.

A: Doctor, are you avalible?
O: Yes come in.
Ateş entered, sat quietly in a chair, and began to look at the ground.
O: pshh, what happened? What a face you have.
A: Nothing.
O: What nothing, it is written on the face that something happened.
A: Nothing happened, did you not see Ipek?
O: She has been in the office all day, you should not know better than me where your girlfriend is? ...
Ateş got up from his chair and was going to leave the room, opened the door and said not so loudly.
A: We broke up, Doctor... (and left the room)
Orhan realized that he was not joking and decided to go to Ipek.

Ipek's Cabinet:
O: Ipek, are you free?
I: Enter Orhan...
O: Do we drink coffee?
I: can't dear, I have a lot of work I can not come to the cafeteria.
O: Drink here if you want.
I: Okay, now I bring it to you I do not want.
O: Good.
Ipek picked up the phone and asked the muso to bring coffee, then looked at Orhan, smiled gently, and returned to work for 2 minutes.
O: What's going on, Ipek? will not you tell me?
I: What should happen to Orhan?
O: Why are you in such a bad mood? You do not leave your room all day.
I: I'm dealing, Orhan.
O: If you do not want to see Ateş?
Upon hearing this question, Ipek realized that Orhan knew everything, laughed hysterically and looked at Orhan.
I: Already told you?
O: Only that you broke up.
I: Nothing more to say.
O: What do you mean? Why did you break up?
I: I do not know.
O: What do you mean you do not know? The last 6 months without each other, you did not spend a minute, so what happened suddenly.
I: In the morning he told me that just love in a relationship is not enough and that it was better to be apart, I agreed.
O: Didn't you want to get away?
I: Why should I want ?!
O: Why did he want to get away?
I: Probably bored.
O: Don't be silly, we both know how he loves you.
I: I no longer want to talk about this topic.
At this time the muso brought coffee, and Orhan also stopped talking about it.
It was already 9 o'clock in the evening, Ipek was slowly getting ready to go home, she took her bag and coat and went to the parking lot. Arriving at the park, she saw Ateş who was covering his helmet, and was getting ready to leave.
I: Good night.
A: Good night.
Ateş was surprised by Ipek's move, but seemed to be hoping that he could maintain a normal relationship with Ipek and not be constantly away from her.
Ipek came home, the only thing she wanted now was to rest, but it was too early, sitting on the couch and just thinking, remembering the moments spent with Ateş, then his words and trying to get used to the idea that it was all over, suddenly opened the bag and took an ultrasound picture. She was only watching her 7-week-old baby at the time and was already preparing to start life on a new page. She promised her child that it could grow up without a father but would definitely be happy. Half of the heart would not allow Ateş not to tell the story of her pregnancy, while the other half would push her to go as far as possible as soon as possible. So many thoughts and thoughts overwhelmed her, Ipek rose to the throne and fell asleep there.
The next morning he woke up, went to the bathroom to tidy up, drank lemon water instead of coffee and opened the laptop, clasped his hands but knew there was no other way out, sent his CV to one of America's most prestigious hospitals and emotionally prepared to leave everything her loved ones. A job to which she devoted half her life, family and everything else, and that the only person to whom she devoted everything was her and Atesh's baby.
Then she got up and went to work as befits a real Ipek tekin. Had a very busy day, meetings, meetings, etc.
As the days passed, Ateź became more and more convinced that he had made the wrong decision and that without Ipek, he already missed and needed her. But Ipek did not allow the rapprochement, it was only collegial relationship between them, but Ateş did not irritate Ipek's move, realizing that she was right.
1 week later, Ipek entered the cabinet after the board meeting, casually checked the email and realized that she was already the new manager of the NewYork-Presbyterian. Despite the sadness of parting with everyone, she still took a deep breath and prepared to start a new page in life.
Soon the founder of the clinic was scheduled to meet. (No one else could be asked to leave the job)
15:00 One of the restaurants near the clinic
I: Hello, Mr. Ibrahim
Ibrahim: Hello Ipek, I was very surprised, the meeting you asked for, I hope everything is fine.
I: Yes, everything is fine in the clinic, everything is going very well, I just have something to ask for ...
Ibrahim: I'm listening, dear.
I: I want to leave work.
Ibrahim: Are you kidding?
I: No, I'm very sorry to be so irresponsible ...
Ibrahim: you know that you are the main force of this clinic. I can not let you go so easily.
I: I have already thought a lot about everything, thank you very much for allowing me to show my strength and so you trusted me but it is time for someone else to take care.
Ibrahim: Why?
I: I am leaving Turkey.
Ibrahim: What? Why ipek?
I: So it is necessary.
Ibrahim: Were you offered a job? How much do they pay you?
I: No. You know I did not give up on this hospital because of the money, the reason is much more personal.
Ibrahim: Good. Trying to change your mind seems pointless. you have decided.
I: Yes, thank you for listening.
Ibrahim: Something I want to ask you
I: hmm.
Ibrahim: You know that I can not understand these matters, please find your replacement yourself.
I: Well, I'm sure I will find someone much stronger than me.
Ibrahim: No one can run this clinic better than you ... but ...
I: Thank you so much for believing in my like that.Now with your permission i need ro go.
Ibrahim: Good, dear. Know that when you do not need to, I will help you in everything and if you decide to return or stay, your place is completely free for you.
I: Thank you for everything. I will find a new manager soon
Ibrahim: On the contrary, thank you for everything
Ipek returned to the hospital, heartbroken but, carefully searching for a new manager, finally stopped at the choice of his old acquaintance and a truly worthy candidate. He picked up the phone and called
I: Alo, Harun Hello I am Ipek Tekin.
H: Aaa, ipek? Things bothered you? How long I have not even heard your voice.
I: I have a small request and offer with you, I wonder if you will be able to meet me evning?
H: Of course, I'm sure you will not have a bad offer.
I: I hope i won't dissapoint you.
H: Then before the meeting, I will write you the meeting place.
I: Good. goodbye.
Ipek hung up the phone, took a deep breath, and returned to work. fhen she heard kmock on the door and said without look at door.
I: What do you want Ateş?
A: From Where do you know that I am?
I: I have to explain to you every day that only you come in without knocking.
A: Okay, I brought you chocolate.
I: why should i want chocolate ?
A: Couldn't I know your crisis days better?
Ipek's eyes widened, confused but unnoticed
I: I do not want to, I have already eaten.
A: You are lying.
I: Why should I lie to you?
A: I do not know.
I: Give me a good one and go, I have a lot of work to do.
A: will you eat?
I: Yes.
A: Maybe you are lying.
I: What will you turn into, what will I eat?
A: I know, if you do not eat sweets, then you will definitely feel bad.
I: Do not worry about me.
Ipek opened the chocolate and ate a little.
I: Are you satisfied? Now go I have a work.
Ateş walked out of the room with a satisfied look on his face, ipek's words that he should not be worried he sighed a little but did not notice.