Wedding👰🏽🤵🏽‍♂️part2

𝘎𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘐𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭s 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯💕

As time went on, the wedding was approaching day by day, Ipek was busy in the hospital with a lot of work and her condition, and despite the fact that she started preparing for the wedding with great enthusiasm, in the end everything turned out perfectly and elegantly…
The only thing they were both very worried about for some unknown reason was the parents who would be in Istanbul in just a few hours. Ateş and Ipek were sitting on the couch, strangely tense, at which point their distracted attention was drawn by a knock on the door, they both got up and went to the door, Ipek took a deep breath and opened the door. It was as if life had brought both parents to the door in a special way, at exactly one time.
A: Mother
I: Dad, come in.
Irfan and kerem held the ladies in the first place, this time there was a moment of silence but both managed and gathered strength to remove the sound.
I: Mom, Dad, Meet this is Ateş.
A: Nice to meet you.
A: This is ipek…
Ipek gently smiled at Ateş's parents. Eventually both parents got to know each other but everyone was very upset about Ateş and Ipek because, for so long neither of them had made a sound about this relationship.
After a little dialogue, ipek got up and went to the kitchen
I: I will make coffee and come.
At this point selma started talking:
S: So you work together.
A: Yes Ipek is my boss.
Ir: Or did you meet each other at work?
Ipek came back and said not too loudly
I: No (and smiled confusedly)
K: Then where did you meet him?
A: Hacettepe.
B: How? Have you been together for so many years?
A: At first we were friends, then years later we met again, she became my boss, we became friends again, and now you see how far we have come.

Ipek smiled at the realization that the last 20 years of her life without Ateş haven't been, and will not be.
S: Have you been planning a wedding for a long time?
A: 1 week.
I: We were not going at all but…
S: A wedding is a must, ipek.
B: It is true, have you already established what wedding will be like?
I: One way or another, we are still in the planning process.
S: How many guests should we invite?
The hardest part for Ipek, they approached the topic.
I: Truth be told we are not going to have a big wedding.
S: What does it mean you are not going to a big wedding ?!
I: we want that everything be a little simple and sophisticated, we do not want pomp, mother!
S: Will not come out, so.
B: Ipek, Ms. Selma is right.
Ipek realized that he was in a difficult situation and she also knew that Ateş would agree with his mother and Ipek's mother in this situation, feeling that she was tired and powerless, so she kept silent and gave up without making a sound. This time Ateş looked at ipek to see if he realized how powerless his fiancée was, so he forgot his whispers:
A: This is our day and I have no desire to do anything against ipek's wish. So everything will be plain and modest.
Ipek felt Ateş standing behind her and felt much stronger, took a deep breath, looked at Ateş, read the gratitude in his eyes, and smiled gently.
B: What do you mean? We have a lot of acquaintances and relatives who we should definitely invite.
Ipek listened to all this without making a sound and wiped his hands.
S: Something said ipek.
I: I have already said what I wanted to say.
K: I think it is better to do everything the way they want, they are already adults.
S: No please. What to tell people ?!
B: Will not come out, little wedding.
A: Please, for my wife, It's not allowed  get tired, nervous and so much thinking ...
Listening to all these sentences they seemed confused, this time kerem looked up and smiled gently
K: daughter ..?
Ipek realized that her father understood her condition and smiled in agreement, kerem approached and kissed her gently on the hair.
(BTW Ipek and kerem had a particularly close and good relationship)
Everyone was no less happy with this news ...
Ir: I think it 's better to go, it' s too late ... and at the wedding everything will be as ipek and Ateş want! We have no right to take their day.
K: This man is right, Let's Go selma.
B / S: But ..?
Ir: No but, no one cares what kind of wedding our children will have.