Memories💫

𝘎𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘐𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭s 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯💕

Recall, 30 series when Ateş was shot

It was a normal day in Validatik, the medical staff was involved in their work, at which time the sound of gunfire scared everyone and intrigued them. Ateş Hekimoğlu, one of the most successful doctors in Turkey, was wounded by a relative of the patient. This sentence was heard all over the hospital in seconds, everyone was tense and nervous. But for Ipek, hearing these words turned out to be more difficult than Ipek herself imagined. It was as if the world had stopped, everything in her ears was vaguely understood, the only thing she was doing completely intentionally was that she was going to Ateş' operation, she was having difficulty breathing, she was having a lot of thoughts, more, she was dreaming in his heart, "I wish I was"
As soon as ipek approached Ateş's operating room, Ateş was soon brought with a stretcher ...
Ipek looked at a man without whom she could not remember a single day of the last 10 years of her life and thought that he might no longer be ... Her whole body was covered with fear, "the fear of losing a loved one." Sudden trembling took hold and at that time Ateş looked into her eyes, the Time stopped and life around them was no more, there were Ateş Ipek and infinity ... For the first time ipek saw something in Ateş's eyes saying "Calm down, I will not go, I will be with you" .

Seeing Ipek in this state, Ateş was very touched, he felt that he had no right to give up ... that there was someone who responded to his love with the same love, secretly and mysteriously, but still connected with an invisible bond.

The operation started, every minute was equal to ipek for the rest of her life, she wanted to control herself, but in vain, she was completely helpless, for the first time she felt that she did not have anyone to rely on, who could always joke or talk badly, but instead did not leave.
Confused ipek, orhan approached ...
O: My life ...
Ipek looked silent
O: Do you want to get out on the air for a while?
Ipek made a sign of denial.
Orhan was silent because now it was very difficult to encourage Ipek ..
I: Who did it?
O: The patient's relative, as I heard ...
I: Why?
O: I do not know ...
I: Did police Caught him?
O: The sacurity Shot him
Ipek replied after a moment of silence
I: I wonder, why did he need to do that
O: I do not know, hopefully the Doctor will know why he did…
I: If he survived, he would probably know
O: Do not say so, he will surely survive.
Ipek nodded gently and sadly and nodded in agreement.
I: What is the condition inside?
O: At first everything is going normally…
Ipek was silent…
O: Ipek…
I: hmm
O: What Ateş said before entering the operation…
I: Ketamine?
Orhan agreed…
I: The main thing is to survive and do whatever he wants.
O: okay…
Orhan left Ipek, shen leaned  against the wall, closed her eyes and took a deep breath then after a while she remembered one of the memories

"If I won't ever be with you again, this diary will keep all the memories.
- Where can I find this diary?
- I will take it everywhere I go.
- And if I am not with you, how can I find it?
- You will be far from me only when I am no longer alive.
- Do not talk nonsense ... Promise me that you will never go.
- I promise.
At that moment, Ipek put her head on Ateş's neck, and Ateş smelled her scent and kissed her hair. "

After remembering all this, Ipek opened her eyes and an unbearable desire seized her to find this diary. She took a quick step towards Ateş's office, looked at everything, everything was associated with Ateş for her, she felt that it was difficult to breathe there. Then she approached one of the shelves and raised her head as a result of a long search, saw a small dark blue notebook and carefully brought it down, looked at it and realized that she was holding the best moments of her life written on a piece of paper ... Ipek sat down on a chair and unfolded, as soon as she read each date she smiled gently and her eyes filled with tears ...