Wedding💌 part1

𝘎𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘐𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭s 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯💕

Everything always has its logical end…
Their history could not have ended otherwise….
And now it is time for the great Ipek Tekin to take the responsibility of marrying Ateş Hekimoğlu.

Ateş and Ipek were sitting on the couch in the living room, watching TV, Ateş playing with  Ipek's hand, which had an engagement ring on it, Ipek's head resting on Ateş's shoulder and closing her eyes from exhaustion.
A: Ipek…
I: hmm
A: Wedding...
Ipek was confused, did not expect  to talk about this topic from Ateş
I: What?
Ateş pointed at Ipek's finger and said
A: You are already my fiancée, but we haven't even talked about the wedding yet…
I: Not required.
Ateş did not like this answer, his gaze shifted to Ipek, who had her head stuck in his neck.
A: What does  not necessary means?
I: You know I do not like such grandiose things and also  you aren't… - (ipek has not finished the proposal)
A: Neither do I…?
I: You are not obliged to do what you do not want because of me, you and the wedding are 2 radically different topics.
A: Or are you holding back from doing for the wedding because of me?
I: To tell you the truth no, I do not like to show my Private  to others.
A: Or what do you mean after 20 years, as it turned out I was allowed to be happy with you and you refused to marry me?
I: If I refused, I would not were this ring now .
A: And if we do not have a wedding, how will you become my wife?
I: There is a House of Justice where you can go, sign and legally I will be your wife.
A: I want a wedding.
I: You do not want to!
A: I want to!
I: Ateş!
A: You are not my Boss at home…
Ipek raised one eyebrow.
A: But Mother…

Ipek closed her eyes, took a deep breath, but still refrained from answering, and finally said in a calm tone
I: We will have a quiet, small wedding without any extra pomp…
Ateş smiled like a small child and before he made a sound
I: But today I do not want to talk about this topic, please go to sleep I am very tired.
Ipek got up and held out her hand to Ateş, Ateş took her hand and followed ipek into the room, Ipek finished applying the cream and burned it like a corpse in the bed,  Ipek said in a stern tone before Ateş opened his mouth to say anything.
I: If you say something, we will not have a wedding and moreover this midnight you will have to go home

Ateş started sobbing loudly like a small child, and after finishing the irritating buzz, he turned off the light and burned it on his back with Ipek's. A few minutes later he turned to Ipek, put his hand on his waist, smelled her hair, and fell asleep like a small child. Ipek smiled lovingly at his behavior and fell asleep herself.

2nd day evening:
Ipek was busy sorting through the paperwork when his door opened and Ateş entered, sat down in his chair and took ipek's detox and drank
I: You haven't come in all day, hopefully everything is fine.
A: I was in a polyclinic.
I: Something really terrible is happening.
A: Nothing happens except that you prefer death to talking about a wedding.
I: I have time for this, now ? (ipek pointed to a table full of documents with her eyes)
A: Ever, if you put your life in front of the hospital, who knows how many years ago we got married.
Ipek realized that ateş was just heartbroken, put the pen on the table, got up, straightened her jacket and sat down in the chair opposite Ateş, crossed her legs, unbuttoned her jacket and leaned on chair's back.
I: I'm listening…
A: What are you listening to?
I: Tell me how you imagine our wedding
Ateş looked up with glazed eyes
A: On the beach…
Ipek nodded, convincingly
A: You are in a white dress…
Ipek did not like this idea anymore but did not want to upset Ateş so she continued to listen carefully, got up for a few seconds and took coffee from her desk, then sat down again in the same posture…
I: How many guests do you think?
Ipek sipped her coffee
A: 100-150…
Ipek started coughing, calmed down for a few seconds and looked at Ateş
I: You can find another bride…
A: Sir?
I: What did I ask, Ateş?
A: What did you ask me?
I: I want a small wedding, just because you want it too.
A: And if you still agree to the wedding for me, what does it matter if 20 human applaud you or 120?
Ipek realized that talking to Ateş made no sense, and the last time she tried her luck, she got up and  approached Ateş and sat down at the magazine table, put Ateş's hands in her and looked him in the eyes: